Best monitor?

Need help in the world of technology? Here is the section for you, or talk about your favourite tech related topic, or what is new in the world of tech here.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Best monitor?

Post by froggyboy604 »

I feel some internet connections like DSL and dusl-up will load websites a lot slower if the websites have pictures, and image files which are big enough to look good in 4K.

I think websites can make a custom website app or program which make their articles look better in 4K. There are some free and affordable app maker programs which can turn a website, blog, or forum into an App.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

that's another thing, 4k images would make loading websites a lot harder, not to mention properly displaying them.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Using jpeg and webp images may help with keeping image file sizes from becoming very big.

I think adjusting the window size of the web browser to a smaller size window with a smaller width and hieght may help if the 4K screen is bigger in size like 30 inches.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

Jpg would be the best, when you start using png then things start to become heavy but do look better.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think gif are good for pictures which have fewer colors, and may have small file size as well. Bmp also can have large image file size, but it looks good.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I haven't seen Bmp in ages, is it still even used?
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

BMP may still be used for offline documents, slideshows, spreadsheet, clip art and posters. BMP images look clearer/sharper than Jpeg images.

I think desktop shortcut icon and mouse cursor files are made with bmp files. BMP was invented by Microsoft, so bmp files may still be used in many Microsoft files and dofyware.

But, BMP is not good for websites and smartphone apps because BMP file sizes are larger than jpeg and gif images. Most older SD memory cards, floppy drives, and hard drives had less storage space, so fewer people use bmp to store their images in the padt.