Recommended AV?

Need help in the world of technology? Here is the section for you, or talk about your favourite tech related topic, or what is new in the world of tech here.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Recommended AV?

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think library PCs maybe more popular again because there might be more poor people who may no longer be able to afford a laptop, desktop pc, phone, and tablet in the future because of the rising price of food, gas, and taxes.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I think that is slowly going away though, most people can get their hands on some kind of device these days.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think a lot of people maybe using cheaper used computers to go online instead of the library because it is more convenient and safer.

I feel some people may still use the library computers to use software like MS Office, scan documents with a scanner and print out documents.

Some libraries may have tech support or the librarian which may help people remove viruses, or recommend a good antivirus to use.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I think some libraries, at least mine, offer a class on tech learning a few days each month, it's the best anyone can hope for.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think many school libraries have beginners tech courses on using Windows, and staying safe online.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

They have classes for that, plus I see most libraries run with low staff and student help.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think most school libraries have student's volunteer. Maybe libraries adding a computer security book section to their library may prevent people from getting infected with a virus after reading books on computer security.