Recommended AV?

Need help in the world of technology? Here is the section for you, or talk about your favourite tech related topic, or what is new in the world of tech here.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Re: Recommended AV?

Post by Skeithex »

They should bring back reboot as a security show, I think it be a hit these days.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think Reboot as a security show would be a hit for people of all ages sort of like how Star Wars and Star Trek made people interested in space.

Showing re-runs of old Reboot episodes could help people learn more about computer security and software.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I need to rewatch it, I think I would understand it more. Would be nice if a program came out detailing more on antiviruses.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think an anime series on basic computer security can be entertaining and informative at the same time.

I think the local news and national news sometimes talk about Ransomware and viruses when a big company or country gets attacked by a virus.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

Ransomware is a big fright for all companies, even mine would be afraid of it as it would end us.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I saw on the news that a whole city had to shutdown their computer network because the government computers got infected with Ransomware.

At least, Fax machines, radios, and land line telephones can't be affected by ransomware, so a city won't lose all ability to communicate.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I think I saw that as well, I've seen lots of schools and business shut down for similar reason.