what boy bands and girl bands do you listened to?

Talk about your favourite C-pop, J-pop, K-pop, English music, Instrumentals and more here.
Oh Wise One
Junior

Post by Oh Wise One »

I don't really listen to boy bands or girl bands per se. I listen to whatever is good. If boy bands or girl bands happen to sing it, then well I listen to them.
Hallow

Post by Hallow »

I was never a big fan of either. I've also noticed that they have a much higher appeal to the females.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think Boy bands have mostly female fans. Girl bands have some boy fans, but I mostly see females listening to them more.

I think pop music have more female fans then boy fans. But, I could be wrong, but when I switch on the TV I mostly see girls holding signs that say `We love the Spice girls``
EmpressCrystal
SuperJunior!

Post by EmpressCrystal »

Girlbands: Sugar, Jewerly, Baby Vox,

Boybands: Suju, Shinhwa, 1tym, ClickB, NRG, Mc the Max, Ss501, 45rpm, S, Jtl, and some others I forgot
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

^our taste in Korean Girl and Boy bands have some similarities.

I also like these Girlbands: Sugar, Jewerly, Baby Vox, and these boybands: Shinhwa, Mc the Max, 1tym, NRG, Jtl
Nemo
SuperJunior!

Post by Nemo »

I don't really get into boy bands/girl bands. Most the bands I like are all-male musicians + girl vocal.
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Post by Liddo Annie »

^well the thing with Boy bands and girl groups is that there's always one lead singer the rest are just back ground noises =/ I dont even see a point in having one. IMO its like "we;re gonna group you girls together because we all know you will never make it big"