U;Nee dies

Share the latest Entertainment news with everyone here!
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

U;Nee dies

Post by Liddo Annie »

Singer U;Nee (credited as Lee Hye Ryun 이혜련, born Hur Yoon 허윤) was found dead this morning in her dressing room where she had hung herself.

U;Nee was supposed to begin filming her first music video of her 3rd album on the 22nd of January which was to be released on February 1, 2007, the same time as her comeback.

In the morning of January 21, 2007, U;Nee's mother, grandmother, and uncle left for church at 10 am. During that time, U;Nee had hung herself in her dressing room with her bathrobe belt from a railing 2 meters high. Her grandmother found her around 12:50pm and immediately dialed emergency help.

Despite her death, U;Nee's management company has stated that they will release her 3rd album as planned on February 1st.

Several stars and friends came to the prayer service held for U;Nee including Maya, Lee Seung Hwan, Kim Jin Pyo, Lee Hwa Sun, Lee Ki Chan, So Yoo Jin, and Park Ye Jin. Maya stated in a short interview that the day before her death, she had received a text message from U;Nee saying hello so the news of her death came as quite a shock.

Rumor across many Korean sites as far as reason for her death was her bout with depression over her lackluster sales for her albums as well as criticism about her image.

After her death, her body was transported to World Hospital. The family has planned to have her body cremated.

Soon after her death, her mother held a press conference at the hospital in order to squash any rumors. She confirmed that U;Nee dealt with bouts of depression and was on medication for her condition. U;Nee was apparently very introverted and suffered from all the pressure she received even as a young child.

U;Nee first debuted on KBS "신세대 보고 어른들은몰라요" (Adults Don't Understand the New Generation) and also starred in "용의 눈물" (Dragon's Tears). She first debuted in 2003 as a singer with her album U;Nee Code.

Here is an article i found http://www.bjunkyard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16903
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

I don't know who U;Nee is, but it's sad that she couldn't find a way to deal with her problems without hanging herself.

R.I.P. U;Nee
babydorkee
Deejay

Post by babydorkee »

woww..i don't really know who she is but i remember making a wallpaper w/her for someone a while back..