suggestions for supporting mxp without spending cash online?

Read only archive of suggestions
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

suggestions for supporting mxp without spending cash online?

Post by froggyboy604 »

I notice some people are still uncomfortable with buying or donating cash online. I know a lot of you guys are poor these days, so you can't donate to mxp even if you want to or just don't like donating cash to any website :( , but there are other ways of helping MXP. I believe volunteering is just as important as people donating to websites they believe in cuz if nobody volunteer, Mxp will be a really boring place.

My ideas for helping Mxp without donating cash

1. Volunteer as a Mxp DJ, Forum mod, mxp promoter or a web designer.

You can also make up a position to volunteer for on Mxp like you can be mxp's graphic artist if your really good at photoshop and image editing.

2. Tell your friends about mxproject.com

3. add a mxproject.com link on your aim profile, blog, webpage, socail networking page, other forum signatures and other pages you make or visit.

4. Make and maintain a mxproject.com group page on a socail networking site like yahoo groups. "just check the "Be Opinionated" to see if a mxproject group exist already for that socail networking site or blog". If the smxp group already exist save MXproject as a friend.

5. Print flyers with mxproject.com link on them mxp flyer images you can use : http://www.mxproject.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1770 or you can make your own then you can post it on a telephone poll, bulletin board, or any other place that people post flyers. You can also put them in people mail boxs, or hand them to random people on the street " cost a little bit of money, but not a lot. Maybe 0.50 cents for 10 flyers at a photo copying shop. "

6. Donate your stuff you don't like which is old or new CDs, Electronics, games, dvds, or stuff that still works to mxp for mxp contests, and pay for shipping which isn't much if it's a small item.

7. Be an active member of mxp by posting post on forums, listening to the radio, and playing games on the arcade.

8. Make your own Mxproject.com clothing and wear it when you go out. You can get iron-on t-shirt paper at electronics stores like Best Buy, Staples, and other stores that sell printers and printer.

link for t-shirt, fabric transfer paper: http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=pro ... code=WEB01

9. Make mxproject.com stickers and stick them on your binders, and other things. You can buy sticker paper at stores that sell printer paper like staples, or here:
http://www.nextag.com/printer-sticker-paper/search-html .

10. Reply to topics people make on Mxproject forums because it makes the forum more active and fun when there are new replys to read about.

11. Make a Youtube or other online video of yourself or someone else telling people on the internet "Why you think Mxproject is awesome", or you can just add mxproject.com link to your online videos.

12. Thank Mxproject's volunteers like the DJs, mods, admin, web designer, etc for the great work they do for mxproject.com . It's always nice to have a thank you since it proves people appreciate the work which mxproject's volunteers do for the site and radio.

13. Recommend people you know who have decent djing skills, forum mod skills, web designing, and other useful skills to volunteer for Mxp.

15. Make a contest for Mxp members to participate in. Me, You, another member, can buy a small prize for your contest.

16. Add new ideas to this topic for people to help mxproject radio without spending cash online.

I try to add more ideas to this post, but I'm currently out of ideas for supporting mxp without spending any cash online. All my ideas don't require you to spend cash online or any cash at all.
Hikari

Post by Hikari »

Anyone have a MXP poster? I'll stick one up on the village message board. =P
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Hikari

Post by Hikari »

Thanks! Now I gotta get it on the notice board without my mum seeing. If she knows I'm on another Asian-themed website, she'll have me.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I see. She isn't a fan of asian music, anime, or culture?
Hikari

Post by Hikari »

froggyboy604 wrote:I see. She isn't a fan of asian music, anime, or culture?
She might have been if it wasn't for me going on about it 24/7. Every time Asian anything is brought up, she almost leaps across the table or whatever and gags me.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Wow, she must be atheletic. My mom can't jump over a table these days.