**RULES OF THIS SECTION! PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

Post your artwork, videos, animation and singing clips here to share with the MX members.
mui_mui
SuperJunior!

**RULES OF THIS SECTION! PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

Post by mui_mui »

Hello everyone!! This is mui_mui, your current mod for the Portfolio section! This section is where you showcase your artwork may it be a drawing, a photoshopped picture, and things like that. I hope these rules are ok! This is my first time making rules ^^;; PHOTOS AND PHOTOGRAPHY GO IN THE PHOTOSHOOT SECTION PLEASE!

THE RULES!
1. DO NOT SPAM! This means no convoing, making a reply that is off topic, etc. PLEASE don't spam people <3
2. DO NOT BASH OTHER PEOPLE'S ARTWORK! You may be really "skilled" but some people are still learning! Give them constructive criticism please, not "OMFG THAT'S SO UGLY". Everyone be nice ^^
3. NO NUDITY OR ANY SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL. Most of us here are still teens and younger, so PLEASE none of this please.
4. COMPACT POSTING!If you made a lot of things in one day or want to show old stuff you made before, please put it all in one post! Meaning if you make 2 avatars, 3 graphics, and many many blinkies in one day, keep the posting to a minimum and post them all in one post, this makes it easier and doesn't crowd the forum ^_^
5. REQUESTS FOR GRAPHICS IN HERE ONLY! If you have a request for a graphic, avatar, or whatever, post a topic in here. Requesting for anything else goes in other sections. When requesting please label correctly which goes onto my next rule..
6. CORRECTLY LABEL YOUR TOPIC. Just put the kind of artwork you are posting by putting it infront of the title of your art.
ie. for a request:
[REQ] A Shinhwa Avatar please! , or, [REQUEST] BLINKIE!
ie. for graphic:
[GRAPHIC] Ayumi Hamasaki
and so on.
If you want to make a big post with a lot of artwork just put "A BUNCH OF MY WORK" or something if there's a lot of random stuff in there. Another way is to just put [random] infront of it, either way is fine when posting a lot of stuff together =]
7. PLEASE CREDIT PROPERLY! Something you post in here not your own artwork? Please credit to the right person then! If it's your friend's work then please credit them or whereever it came from.
ie. [credits] MY FRIEND {PUT NAME HERE} + MXPROJECT
and when posting your own artwork,
[credits] MXPROJECT {YOUR USERNAME HERE}
you wouldn't want anyone to be stealing your artwork right ;)
8. DON'T QUOTE THE IMAGES. It's a waste of space! Just say the one you like or go

It makes it easier and there's less scrolling to do!
9. NO PROFANITY! Keep it clean people.
and finally
10. HAVE FUN!!! I know there's a lot of rules but please also try to enjoy yourself!! <3

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS EVERYONE!! Please follow the rules and everyone will be happy =] Anyways, I hope these are good enough rules! ^^;; HAVE FUN EVERYONE <3
--Christina =]
Now_N_Forever
{* Je s s ic a } &#9825;

Post by Now_N_Forever »

WOOO HOOO! I LOVE THE RULES!
Now_N_Forever's CLUBBOX
GOLD CLUBBOX - SO COME ON IN AND DOWNLOAD LIKE CRAZY AS THERE ARE 100+ GB WORTH OF FILES!

Cr: shai
cup273

Huh?

Post by cup273 »

Why in the world would you say that?!