[sketch] Christina's Logo <3 *UPDATED*

Post your artwork, videos, animation and singing clips here to share with the MX members.
mui_mui
SuperJunior!

[sketch] Christina's Logo <3 *UPDATED*

Post by mui_mui »

I had to make a logo of my initials for design class. If you can't see it says CL! haha I'm supposed to sketch it and create it on Adobe Illustrator in black and white then colour... I'm still figuring out some stuff t__t I'm just posting this because I like the eyes xD I have a thing with drawing eyes haha Well I hope you enjoy my logo! <3 The shading's pretty crappy on the flower shape things.. HAHAH I spent very little time on them because I was rushing in class =X I'll try to show you guys the completed Illustrator one later when I'm done =]

[credits] MXPROJECT {mui_mui}

----EDIT

I FINISHED THE ILLUSTRATOR COPY!! haha It's really crappy =/ I might change some stuff later haha.. didn't come out too goood.. took sooo long on the eyes O_O *dies* Took me so long my eyes hurt.. hahah It's in COLOUR this time =] I like the sketch better t__t I finally got the flowers to work thanks to steve's idea xD thanks steve! hahaha

[credits] MXPROJECT {mui_mui}
Last edited by mui_mui on Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaN.ThA.DJ
Junior

Post by DaN.ThA.DJ »

looks nice... i love art class =]
but never did anything with graphics
good job XD
mui_mui
SuperJunior!

Post by mui_mui »

^ haha thanks! but this isn't art class! it's design and communications (learning to do computer graphics, photography, and learn how to use adobe illustrator) =]
Now_N_Forever
{* Je s s ic a } &#9825;

Post by Now_N_Forever »

*jealous* christina, you should seriously join art class... you'd get a GOOOOOOD MARK..
its better than what i can do *hides in shame*
soo gorgeous... T___T
Now_N_Forever's CLUBBOX
GOLD CLUBBOX - SO COME ON IN AND DOWNLOAD LIKE CRAZY AS THERE ARE 100+ GB WORTH OF FILES!

Cr: shai
babydorkee
Deejay

Post by babydorkee »

prettie!! u're sooo talented!!
mui_mui
SuperJunior!

Post by mui_mui »

ILLUSTRATOR VERSION ADDED!!! =]