if you were homeless...

Something on your mind, or having a bad day? Talk about anything in here.
babydorkee
Deejay

if you were homeless...

Post by babydorkee »

what would u do?

if i was homeless, i'd go searching for money on the ground n find a nice warm place to sleep..haha..but lets hope that won't happen =)
DoRkiSH_AzN_bOiii916

Post by DoRkiSH_AzN_bOiii916 »

If I was homeless, i would be homeless in Hawaii...I mean how bad can it actually be. You jus eat coconuts and there are alotta tourist to feed you and even tho you hafta sleep on a beach, atleast you get to wake up to a beautiful sunrise on tha beach!
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

if i were homeless, i would be a drifter going from one town to the other until i find the perfect town that is warm once im bored of that town i just go to a different town, i look for money on the ground and pick up pop cans and exchange them for money, and look for a way to earn money. I probably spend a lot of time in the library reading magazines, books, and newspapers and using their computers, and spend my free time playing basketball at the local basketball court. I probably hang out at the community centre too and work out. If i have a lot of quarters i might go to the arcade and play street fighter, racing games, and DDR. I guest i eat a lot of non-meat foods that i find in the trash at the local grocery store cuz eating meat that been in the trash is less healthy cuz meat can spoil really fast, but non-meat foods dont spoil as fast. hmmm, i guest i take a bath in a lake or river and also wash clothes in there too.
Now_N_Forever
{* Je s s ic a } ♡

Post by Now_N_Forever »

if i were homeless, i'd try to keep as warm as possible!
try to get some money...
get a job....
live in a cardboard box? NAWWW... i got the center
i'd be a "COOL" hobo =P
Now_N_Forever's CLUBBOX
GOLD CLUBBOX - SO COME ON IN AND DOWNLOAD LIKE CRAZY AS THERE ARE 100+ GB WORTH OF FILES!

Cr: shai
SetoTK
Low flying mountains just to the right.

Post by SetoTK »

have a jack russel as a mutt,
and go round begging money and be the bane of existence,
it'd be fun,
I never really understood Thursdays.