Forbidden Princess

Post any type of fan fiction, poetry, or writing that you or a friend wrote here.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

I like how descreptive your story is. Keep up the good work.
Oh Wise One
Junior

Post by Oh Wise One »

This chapter is also one of the rougher ones. However, I still wanted to post.

Meanwhile, in Eyam, a dark haired beauty woke up in a room with deep blue curtains and hardwood floors. Alexandria stretched and looked around. There was no blood this time, only the man who took her to bed. She felt dirty; she always felt dirty afterwards. Alexandria got up and walked to the velvet arm chair. She took the brown peasant robe and put it on.

Brown, thought Alexandria to herself feeling relieved.
Brown was the color she wore when her admirers did not desire her company. Her admirers liked her to be “properly” dressed when they came calling. She did not care either. Brown, blue, pink, or purple, it was all the same.

Being back on the streets, she knew she was safe. She knew where she stood out here. She was not expected to act a certain way and there was not man she had to go to bed with to live. Although she had grown accustomed to that lifestyle, it was not something she needed. She only needed herself for survival, she knew this. She had once lived without the luxuries afforded to her. She found her own clothing, her own shelter, and anything else she needed. That was long ago, long before she came to this village. Like with most things concerning time, she wasn’t sure when that was. She remembered waking up inside a cave, outside of the village, naked. She walked through the village in that same state and was taken in by her first admirer, her favorite admirer. He had long since died.

Walking up the street, she passed the house where the kind woman had given her shelter. She wondered about the woman and what she did when she found the mess in her attic. Alexandria wanted to go explain, go apologize, but it would come to no good.

Alexandria shuddered as she passed a cart. The cart was filled with more blood-boiled filled bodies. She wondered why this disease had not ravaged her body as it had everyone else. When was it going to be her turn? She also thought about her family and wondered if this disease had claimed them also. She was certain that she had once had a mother and a father, the question had been when?

Alexandria knew she had come into this village alone. She also knew she was alone before that. And before that? Alexandria sighed. She couldn’t remember. She had always been alone and lonely. She tried to think about a time when she had a family. She assumed that she once did for one reason. She had always lived by one thought, “Look inside yourself for survival.” She didn’t know where it came from or who said it. She often wondered about it. No matter, she lived by it, depending on no one.

Something in Alexandria stirred. She was hungry and wasn’t sure where to find food. She felt in one of the pockets in the robe. There were three coins there, enough to buy a small meal. But where?

“Excuse me sir,” she said stopping an older man. “I was wondering if you could tell me where to find food.”

“Food, young lady?” the man replied.

“Yes sir, I am terribly hungry.”

The man smiled, “Then, we will have to find you food.”

“If you could just tell me where sir.”

The man looked closely at Alexandria, studying her. “There’s a pub on the left up the street.”

“Thank you sir. Please take this for your trouble,” she said handing him a coin.

“Nonsense, I have enough. You need that to buy food.” He said as he turned to walk down the street.

Alexandria entered the dingy brown pub. The scent of death lingered, though masked with the smell of incense. Something bothered her about this place but she wasn’t sure what or why.

Approaching the counter, Alexandria took her coins out of her pocket.

“Can I help you?” the bar maid asked.

“Yes, I was wondering what this might get me?”

The bar maid looked at the three coins and smirked, “Not much.”

“Is it enough to buy a small piece of raw meat?” Alexandria was unsure why she wanted the meat raw. She had eaten cooked meat but it wasn’t the same.

“Raw?” the bar maid repeated looking confused.

“Yes, raw.” Alexandria said firmly.

The bar maid went to the kitchen and returned with the meat, which was still bloody. It was no bigger than half the size of Alexandria’s palm. Alexandria sniffed the meat. Dirty, something in her said.

“Excuse me miss, is there any way I could have a different piece? I believe there is something wrong with this one.” Alexandria said.

“There is nothing wrong with the meat. The pig was killed just this morning.”

Sniffing the meat again, Alexandria shook her head. There was something not right about this meat.

“No, this meat is not fresh. Can I get another piece?”

“We have no others,” the maid said coldly.

Sighing as her stomached growled, she knew she should not eat this meat. But, she was so hungry. Taking raw pieces of meat in her hands, she ate, as blood from the meat ran down her arms. It only took a minute to eat the meat. Just as she finished the last piece, she felt something lurch in her stomach. It was time to go.

Back on the street, she felt very sick. She found the alley between two buildings and laid down. She knew she shouldn’t have eaten the meat, but she was so hungry.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

My favourite line in the chapter you just posted is
She had always lived by one thought, “Look inside yourself for survival.”
I like your story it is nice to read,
HI_alchemist

Post by HI_alchemist »

Oh Wise One wrote:This chapter is also one of the rougher ones. However, I still wanted to post.

Meanwhile, in Eyam, a dark haired beauty woke up in a room with deep blue curtains and hardwood floors. Alexandria stretched and looked around. There was no blood this time, only the man who took her to bed. She felt dirty; she always felt dirty afterwards. Alexandria got up and walked to the velvet arm chair. She took the brown peasant robe and put it on.

Brown, thought Alexandria to herself feeling relieved.
Brown was the color she wore when her admirers did not desire her company. Her admirers liked her to be “properly” dressed when they came calling. She did not care either. Brown, blue, pink, or purple, it was all the same.

Being back on the streets, she knew she was safe. She knew where she stood out here. She was not expected to act a certain way and there was not man she had to go to bed with to live. Although she had grown accustomed to that lifestyle, it was not something she needed. She only needed herself for survival, she knew this. She had once lived without the luxuries afforded to her. She found her own clothing, her own shelter, and anything else she needed. That was long ago, long before she came to this village. Like with most things concerning time, she wasn’t sure when that was. She remembered waking up inside a cave, outside of the village, naked. She walked through the village in that same state and was taken in by her first admirer, her favorite admirer. He had long since died.

Walking up the street, she passed the house where the kind woman had given her shelter. She wondered about the woman and what she did when she found the mess in her attic. Alexandria wanted to go explain, go apologize, but it would come to no good.

Alexandria shuddered as she passed a cart. The cart was filled with more blood-boiled filled bodies. She wondered why this disease had not ravaged her body as it had everyone else. When was it going to be her turn? She also thought about her family and wondered if this disease had claimed them also. She was certain that she had once had a mother and a father, the question had been when?

Alexandria knew she had come into this village alone. She also knew she was alone before that. And before that? Alexandria sighed. She couldn’t remember. She had always been alone and lonely. She tried to think about a time when she had a family. She assumed that she once did for one reason. She had always lived by one thought, “Look inside yourself for survival.” She didn’t know where it came from or who said it. She often wondered about it. No matter, she lived by it, depending on no one.

Something in Alexandria stirred. She was hungry and wasn’t sure where to find food. She felt in one of the pockets in the robe. There were three coins there, enough to buy a small meal. But where?

“Excuse me sir,” she said stopping an older man. “I was wondering if you could tell me where to find food.”

“Food, young lady?” the man replied.

“Yes sir, I am terribly hungry.”

The man smiled, “Then, we will have to find you food.”

“If you could just tell me where sir.”

The man looked closely at Alexandria, studying her. “There’s a pub on the left up the street.”

“Thank you sir. Please take this for your trouble,” she said handing him a coin.

“Nonsense, I have enough. You need that to buy food.” He said as he turned to walk down the street.

Alexandria entered the dingy brown pub. The scent of death lingered, though masked with the smell of incense. Something bothered her about this place but she wasn’t sure what or why.

Approaching the counter, Alexandria took her coins out of her pocket.

“Can I help you?” the bar maid asked.

“Yes, I was wondering what this might get me?”

The bar maid looked at the three coins and smirked, “Not much.”

“Is it enough to buy a small piece of raw meat?” Alexandria was unsure why she wanted the meat raw. She had eaten cooked meat but it wasn’t the same.

“Raw?” the bar maid repeated looking confused.

“Yes, raw.” Alexandria said firmly.

The bar maid went to the kitchen and returned with the meat, which was still bloody. It was no bigger than half the size of Alexandria’s palm. Alexandria sniffed the meat. Dirty, something in her said.

“Excuse me miss, is there any way I could have a different piece? I believe there is something wrong with this one.” Alexandria said.

“There is nothing wrong with the meat. The pig was killed just this morning.”

Sniffing the meat again, Alexandria shook her head. There was something not right about this meat.

“No, this meat is not fresh. Can I get another piece?”

“We have no others,” the maid said coldly.

Sighing as her stomached growled, she knew she should not eat this meat. But, she was so hungry. Taking raw pieces of meat in her hands, she ate, as blood from the meat ran down her arms. It only took a minute to eat the meat. Just as she finished the last piece, she felt something lurch in her stomach. It was time to go.

Back on the street, she felt very sick. She found the alley between two buildings and laid down. She knew she shouldn’t have eaten the meat, but she was so hungry.
I do fan fics too. And yeah Ch1 can be the hardest at times.
StevenF50
12 Girls band.

Post by StevenF50 »

Wow that story is awesome. Keep writing. I really enjoyed reading that and I hope you finish it off and maybe one day you can make it a book. I've been to Eym.