Chatter Thread

Play forum games like "this or that, question game, CTRL+V, etc here." also post flash games here.
RachelHelps
MX-P Fan

Post by RachelHelps »

I'm currently trying to figure out the elusive details that are going on in Seto's mind. They are causing me to convulse and shake violently. :P
Need referrals, cash, or advertising? Check out my site!

Rachel
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

I just finish washing dishes.
RachelHelps
MX-P Fan

Post by RachelHelps »

I just finish cooking. Today has been a busy internet day for me. It's fun telling people how to make money all day. Gotta catch up on school work now...but I love procrastinating on the forums. :)

Rachel
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

It's currently 8:43 PM. I be going to sleep soon in 3 hours or more.
RachelHelps
MX-P Fan

Post by RachelHelps »

Well, today hubby is home. Can't believe I have been online this long. Normally he doesn't like that, but he is playing the Wii so thank goodness for that. :)

Rachel
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

After reading Rachel's reply on this thread, I was reminded I still don't have a Wii. But, I have a few other consoles to play with.

My day was good, but it was kind of rainy.
RachelHelps
MX-P Fan

Post by RachelHelps »

Awww...I surely hope you get one soon. I love it! It is so interactive. :D I like Metroid and Zelda on it the most and can't wait to try Mario.

As for today, haven't done much yet. We woke up early to get the car from the shop (still not fixed :( ). I returned a broken item to the ebay user that sent it to me. Since it was going to China it cost me a whopping $35! Talk about how pissed I was. lol

Now I am trying to catch up on all the forums I am a member of with little success since I am always stuck here with you cool people. lol After that I will check my email, do a little more recruiting, pay a few people, then make my money. :)

Rachel