Chatter Thread

Play forum games like "this or that, question game, CTRL+V, etc here." also post flash games here.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Chatter Thread

Post by froggyboy604 »

Yelp is kind of like a forum. I feel members which been on Yelp for many years are less likely to post fake reviews. Many of the fake accounts may get caught by the Yelp moderator staff.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

even if they are caught, usually not fast enough as one bad review can ruin future business quickly.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Sometimes businesses are unlucky, and hired a lazy, un-educated, or rude employee which may cause a poor Yelp review. I feel one review or many similar reviews from the same week is not enough to judge a business.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

That is true at times, other times the customer may simply have been bad.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Sometimes the costumer may also have a rude family member, and friend follow them into the store. The rude family member or friend can make shopping at a store a stressful experience for both the costumer and the store employees.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

froggyboy604 wrote:Sometimes the costumer may also have a rude family member, and friend follow them into the store. The rude family member or friend can make shopping at a store a stressful experience for both the costumer and the store employees.
ohohoh, I know this all too well.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I feel parents buying clothes for their kids can be stressful for the clothing worker, parents, and kids since sometimes kids have different fashion taste than their parents, and some shy clothing store workers don't know what they say.