Dolphin MP3 player - Listen to Music while Diving

MP3 Players And Music Gadgets disscussion.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Dolphin MP3 player - Listen to Music while Diving

Post by froggyboy604 »

If you like to swim, and swim long, you will can get tired not only from actual swimming, but from boredom too. Joggers are running from boredom with music playing in their headphones, gym athletes usually listen to music while training too. The great problem to listening music while swimming is water, which is quite hazardous to all electronic devices, such as audio players. In addition, the headphones will be damaged too. So, are swimmers cursed to swim in silence? Negative, with this gadget you can listen to your favorite tunes even under water.

Dolphin, as the manufacturer named this device, is a miniature MP3 player that is designed especially for swimmers and divers. It is fully water-resistant, and earphones are in-ear type to fully isolate your ears from water. Device itself is pretty small and lightweight, so it will not obstruct you when swimming.

It weighs only 25 grams, has 2 GB of flash memory and of course it supports two most popular audio formats, MP3 and WMA, which can be uploaded via USB cable with no special software needed. Built-in battery can stand up to 8 hours of intense use, but we do not imagine someone swimming that long.

Maybe this gadget will kill the boredom of swimming, if it is boring you, of course. In addition, earphones can protect your ears from water. However, it is questionable what depth this gadget can stand, but why don’t you buy it for 162 dollars and try it yourself?

Source:: http://www.gadgets-reviews.com/index.ph ... ost&id=620

Cool
garretjax

Post by garretjax »

lol this is a good idea i could really see it taking off
SetoTK
Low flying mountains just to the right.

Post by SetoTK »

damn for an instant i though that said listen to music while dying, (well would certainly feel like that with some of the crap out and about)

was going to add more to that, but i have paint screaming at me to use it
I never really understood Thursdays.
Nemo
SuperJunior!

Post by Nemo »

Rofl, nice misread.

The mp3 player sounds like a good idea, though. I'd buy one.