Zombie! Part 1 (A Mafia Game) Sign Ups

Play forum games like "this or that, question game, CTRL+V, etc here." also post flash games here.
RachelHelps
MX-P Fan

Zombie! Part 1 (A Mafia Game) Sign Ups

Post by RachelHelps »

Don't know if you guys ever heard of this, but it is a very fun roleplaying game. It has several different names and you can play it in many different ways. When I first played it was called the Werewolf game...most people probably know it as Mafia.

For those who don't know how to play here is a link to a great tutorial.

We need a minimum of 5 but 9 or more would make for a better game.

Roles:

EVIL:

Zombies (1-3) - Each night, the zombies can decide on a person to kill

Traitor (0-1) - Is seen as GOOD by the Priest. Begins the game knowing who the Zombies are, but not who the Necromancer is. He is allowed no communication with the Zombies, and the Zombies do not know who he is.

Necromancer (1) - Each night checks to find the Priest. Does not know the Zombies and cannot communicate with them. Can find the traitor, and can communicate with him once he is found.

GOOD:

Priest (1) - The (cop) of the game. Each night checks a person to see if they are EVIL.

Doctor (1) - Each night may protect one person from night kill, cannot protect same person on consecutive nights.

Coroner (0-1) - Can investigate what a body's role was.

Town Blocker (0-1) - Each night can try to block the powers of evil

Villagers (1-5)- No special powers

Town wins if all zombies are dead. Zombies win if the town's people is equal to the number of zombies.

If you would like to see the game in action here is where I usually play.

I will moderate this game and then when you all get the hang of it I'll let someone else moderate. Please pm me with any questions.

Need referrals, cash, or advertising? Check out my site!

Rachel