Activity

Read only archive of suggestions
Indigo Truth

Activity

Post by Indigo Truth »

To me, it doesn't seem that alot of your member are posting. You should maybe make a poll or something and ask them what they want to see on teh forums and that way more of your member may remain active

I.T
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

Thanks for the suggestion. I make a topic asking what members want on the forum later.
SetoTK
Low flying mountains just to the right.

Post by SetoTK »

froggyboy604 wrote:Thanks for the suggestion. I make a topic asking what members want on the forum later.
aren't there already like 5 of them?
I never really understood Thursdays.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Ya, I think there are a few of those posts , but very few people post on them to give mx their opinions on how to make the forum better.
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Post by Liddo Annie »

But, most of the time they just post and never come back =/
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Yup, a lot of those members just posts on the Media House to download songs and music videos. If there isn't a hide mod. those members probably won't even post "thanks".

I notice most of the new members who post in the Media House just post 1-5 replys in the Media house and Never come back again.

Most of the other members who post 20-50 posts and become inactive are staff members (owners, promoters, mods) from other forums. I agreed to post a few posts on their forums and they post some posts on MX forums. I think their busy trying to make their forums more active, too.
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Post by Liddo Annie »

yeah, that's true.

I was planning to start one of those play list request thread (turn my old thread into that since i believe i have the power to do that). However, the only problem of me doing that is i don't have music that might suit everyone's tastes. If possible why don't we put the members into a screening process i.e we look at their previous posts and see if the posted something meaningful and just just random spam to get post counts. But if we do that we would have to change the fun and games section, to "not increasing post count" But any ways it's all up to you and Setok, after all you guys are the Admin and I'm just a moderator.