Activity

Read only archive of suggestions
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

Sounds cool, SetoTK knows more about how to make certain areas of the post count not count in certain forums since he been a forum admin a lot longer and knows more about PHPBB forums. I'm still learning about PHPbb forums admin features since I only been an admin for less then a year.

I don't really have a problem with members posting in fun and games as long as it's not spam since I love posting in fun and games. Plus, the question game, never ending story, chatter thread can be meaningful threads when members want to reply with meaningful replys in those game threads.

I just think it's annoying when new members just join to post something like "thanks" in the media house section and never posts in other sections like " entertainment, general discussion, etc" or share their songs or videos on media house.

People who post like a lot of "Hellos" in the Member411 section to make their post count up can get kind of repetitive espiecally when the member they were saying hello to Joined in 2005.
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Post by Liddo Annie »

I know, mass prune would be okay...
SetoTK
Low flying mountains just to the right.

Post by SetoTK »

err... can someone clarify whats actually being proposed here, and whats needed?

my grasp is abit vague, but from what i understand you could just do it in the mx-elite section
I never really understood Thursdays.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think Liddo Annie wants to share her media files with other members, but she thinks people who posts a lot of meaningless posts and spam just to raise their post count don't deserve to ask for songs or videos on her playlist.

Yeah, SetoTK is right. You can just share your media files on MX elite section since only 100 posters can have access to the mx elite section.

Plus, spammers and people who posts too many dumb replys like ..., dkakakda, cool cool coll, thx or hi hi hi get banned eventually for being annoying.
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Post by Liddo Annie »

i was high on pain killers when i posted that. But yeahhh true I can do that on the elite section but how many of us are elite members and active? Not a lot imo. Any ways if people were here to leech from the meida section (or w/e it's called) we should just put in post requirement for that section to reduce spam + just a screening process.

or just change the downloads to be included in the elites
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I just moved the mx album download thread to the elite section, and added a note for members to post 100 posts before the elite section is visible to them.

Media House should be available to everyone since people with under 100 posts might still have some cool media files to share.

There are currently 5 active elite members.
SetoTK
Low flying mountains just to the right.

Post by SetoTK »

froggyboy604 wrote:I just moved the mx album download thread to the elite section, and added a note for members to post 100 posts before the elite section is visible to them.

Media House should be available to everyone since people with under 100 posts might still have some cool media files to share.

There are currently 5 active elite members.
i'll remove the link to the ums folder on the main page
I never really understood Thursdays.