Ctrl+V Game

Play forum games like "this or that, question game, CTRL+V, etc here." also post flash games here.
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Post by Liddo Annie »

I, the Penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:

I do physical labor.
I work at great depths.
I plunge headfirst into everything I do.
I do not get weekends or public holidays off.
I work in a damp environment.
I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation.
I work in high temperatures.
My work exposes me to contagious diseases.

Sincerely,
P. Niss

The Response:

Dear Penis:
After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:
You do not work 8 hours straight.
You fall asleep after brief work periods.
You do not always follow the orders of the management team. You do not stay in your designated area and are often seen visiting other locations.
You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working.
You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift. You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing.
You will retire well before you are 65.
You are unable to work double shifts.
You sometimes leave your designated work area before you have completed assigned task.
And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and exiting the workplace carrying two suspicious-looking bags.

-- V. Gina.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

& student
SetoTK
Low flying mountains just to the right.

Post by SetoTK »

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.5.21022)
I never really understood Thursdays.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Mc the Max
SetoTK
Low flying mountains just to the right.

Post by SetoTK »

Cocaine the real coke taste
I never really understood Thursdays.
Nemo
SuperJunior!

Post by Nemo »

you raise me up by Lena Park.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Probably younger, or tech savy parents might be willing to pay for webhosting if their kid is actually really into webdesin and learning about web hosting and the internet.

Parents should consider having their kids learn about web design and web hosting since website building is a practical skill to have thesedays since they can posts their artwork, stories, photos, videos, and ideas online.

Having a website is not that expensive if you use a basic plan like mxproject 1000mb webhosting for $17 a year which is about $1.42 a month and a .info domain that cost like 0.99-3.00 a year to use or just use a subdomain.mxproject.com .

Plus, if the parents know about google adsense, affiliate/refferal programs they can earn back the money they spent on a domain and web hosting.

If I had a younger kid, I probably wouldn't want him on myspace or social networking sites since there are perverted and shady people hanging out there.

I think it is also easier to know what their kid is posting online if they are using their parents webhosting plan since the parents know where they upload their stuff to, and they can access their kids files and remove files and comments that are inappropriate rather then phoning myspace asking it to remove inappropriate content on their kids site since their kid refuses to remove it themself.

I'm not really into social networking. I notice I get a lot of friend requests from people I don't know or spambots who send messages like "I'm going to be on cam soon, check out my cam girl site."

Forums are my favourite kinds of sites since you get to read about peoples opinion on things.

I mostly use a telephone or MSN to keep in touch with my HS friends, or talk to them whenever we go see movies.