Monster Screen Portable DVD Player

MP3 Players And Music Gadgets disscussion.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Monster Screen Portable DVD Player

Post by froggyboy604 »

By Andrew Liszewski

If you’re in the market for a portable DVD player, I say go big or go home. This laptop-sized Monster Screen portable DVD player features a 12.5 inch LCD display with a half-decent resolution of 800×600. (More than enough for a DVD movie.) And besides DVDs, the Monster can also play VCDs as well as MPEG-4, AVI, DIVX and XVID videos whether they’re burned to a disc or loaded via a USB flash drive or an SD card.

And if you get tired of watching movies the Monster also features a built-in TV tuner for VHF-L, VHF-H and UHF frequencies, as well as a couple of video game controllers designed to be used with its NES emulator. (You’ll need to supply the ROMs.) While it’s claimed that the built-in battery can provide “hours of fun”, with a 12.5 inch LCD display I’d actually be impressed if it made it through a 2 hour movie. You can get it from Chinavision for about $200 if you’re just interested in a single unit.

Source:: http://www.ohgizmo.com/2008/07/01/monst ... vd-player/

Looks like a decent Portable DVD player. I like the two controllers and SD and USB ports.