Lee Hyori is Amy Winehouse Wannabe?

Share the latest Entertainment news with everyone here!
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Lee Hyori is Amy Winehouse Wannabe?

Post by Liddo Annie »

After being plagued by plagiarism issues over her second album “Dark Angel” in 2006, Lee Hyori new album “It’s HYORISH” has once again been labelled as a copycat. But this time it’s not over the songs but Hyori’s image concept.

Hyori’s new album image concept and promotional videos had been simultaneously released over the internet in the past weeks. But eagle-eyed netizens have subsequently pointed out that her new image concept is almost similar to English singer-songwriter, Amy Winehouse. The hair, the makeup, the clothing and even their poses are almost the same.

When quizzed about this, her label, MNet Entertainment expressed, “We thank everyone for their concern towards Lee Hyori. But it’s quite a perplexing issue for us since the album hasn’t even been released yet. If you say that the makeup is copying someone, that really puts us in a spot. We believe that the plagiarism rumors will die down once the album is released.”

This incident was not the first time the Korean pop industry has been accused of plagiarism, especially for Lee Hyo Ri where the songwriters of Britney Spears’ single “Do Somethin” accused the “Get Ya” songwriters of plagiarism back in 2006. Some publicity for Hyori’s album which will be out on 25th July.

--

source:
http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2008/07/ ... e-wannabe/
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

Glad, Hyolee did not have Tatoos like AMY. I don't really like Amy she seems like a very unstable person. Amy looks gross.
Nemo
SuperJunior!

Post by Nemo »

That tattoo on her left arm is disgusting.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

I find her hair and eyebrows more disturbing...
JinxieJanx
Junior

Post by JinxieJanx »

I find her weight disgusting.. actually all of Amy is disgusting. She makes good music in the studio, but I wouldn't see her live. Bad luck there. Infact shes probably not going to be around much longer if she continues living the way she does.. I can't see how she could be someone's idle. Gross.

As for the other girl.. never heard of her.
maisia

Post by maisia »

Amy Winehouse is not someone i would copy the same wardrobe from. She looks scary but the clothes do look similar!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Post by Liddo Annie »

Vocal wise, Hyori is no where as good as amy.