IPODS; what do you think of them?

MP3 Players And Music Gadgets disscussion.
dragon1290
Junior

IPODS; what do you think of them?

Post by dragon1290 »

So with all these series of IPODS, what do you think of them? I mean, first it was this big retangular mp3 player that had 1gb for songs, they came out with accessories (car radio and such), then they come out the IPOD mini's, shuffles and maybe others that I don't even know of, then nano's; the thing I could probably crush with one hand....I'm sure you kno what I'm getting at here...then the IPOD which you can watch videos on

My opinion. Money...
Money because all these things people are buying. If they came out with the nano before mini, there would be no use for mini and I'm sure plenty of people have bought a mini already. If they came out with the video on the IPOD first...they wouldn't make as much as they are now with all these other IPODs in play. Soon enough, there will be this little box that you can play games on, listen to music with, surf the internet, watch tv and movies with, and maybe even a cell phone in it....

Blah haha sorry, just my little rant on IPODs....
I wouldn't get an IPOD cause I only listen to about 15 songs haha =]

how about you?
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Post by Liddo Annie »

it's all for...the money.

It's quite useless if you ask me. I hate ipods. yes I'm an ipod hater...bite me. <_<" Seriously an mp3 player is just used to play music. Why would you need games? Videas? and Pictures on it? Gosh I mean who listens to that much music? I only listen to a certain few. Listening to your playlist over and over again gets annoying and you'd want to download new songs --;;

I don't own one because it's a freakin fad that's gonna die soon.
jTeeZyThEbeeZy11
Junior

Post by jTeeZyThEbeeZy11 »

i want the 30gig ipod video. its pretty cool. haha. only costs like...$20 more than a psp. other than that, theyre kinda weird. the ipod nano i think is useless. haha. i heard it breaks really easily. its not even worth it. barely holds any. and the ipod shuffle...that was a big flop. haha. yeah. i think ipods are just a fad right now. theyre the new walkman. you know how they were so cool when they first came out. haha. i give ipods like...a couple more years, it not, less. haha.
Gzero87
12 Girls band.

Post by Gzero87 »

In my opinion, Ipods are quite useful. Especially cuase i have about 2k songs on my computer that i have put on there. I listen to music everyday, its my life!! And having all the songs in one portable thing is very useful. I have the regular 20 gb one, i did think apple took it overboard by releasing so many other ipods. I didnt get mine becuase everyone else had one, i bought it cause i didnt have any other portable device to listen to. XD The stereo i installed in my car, i put a wire from it so i can plug it into the stereo so i cold listen to it. I think Ipods is a good ideaaa. ^^ Maybe they are just making it more complicated... =/
DaN.ThA.DJ
Junior

Post by DaN.ThA.DJ »

ipods are overpriced when u can get an mp3 player w/ more disk space but less cheaper... i'd go for the new RCA lyra or the creative zen

right now im using my 1st mp3 player .. the old old rca lyra bought it for lik 150.. it has 128mb of space but i can insert SD cards n i have a 512mb and 256mb card.. lol

i mean i can always delete songs im sick of and put fresh ones... also i can use my SD cards to put documents in..
Question? Comments? leave me a PM!
babydorkee
Deejay

Post by babydorkee »

hehe i <3 my mp3 player just finee. it has almost all the same features an ipod has minus the wheel thingy n the big screen but my mp3 player fits rightt into my hand which the ipod cant, n ipods are wayyyy overpriced
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

IPOD's sound quality is great for a mp3 player, but their too expensive.

Ya, i dont get why ppl need like 40GB for a mp3 player. I guest ppl can use their ipods as a portable hard drive to "back up" files, but portable hard drives are cheaper then ipod.