IPODS; what do you think of them?

MP3 Players And Music Gadgets disscussion.
WoodY
~Music Man~

Post by WoodY »

I think ipods are a little overpriced and overhyped...(I happen to have a ipod) I got my ipod for free and its pretty good so far (20 GB)

I also bought a Creative Zen MP3 player and by far I am more satisfied with it then the IPOD.
Now_N_Forever
{* Je s s ic a } ♡

Post by Now_N_Forever »

ehhh... i don't have one.. i don't really want one
i'd rather spend it on better things
and yeah.. its a fad right now..i don't really wanna go with it.. being like everyone else is a NO NO XD
Now_N_Forever's CLUBBOX
GOLD CLUBBOX - SO COME ON IN AND DOWNLOAD LIKE CRAZY AS THERE ARE 100+ GB WORTH OF FILES!

Cr: shai
mui_mui
SuperJunior!

Post by mui_mui »

i have a dislike for ipods.. haha they're made to be idiotproof (no offence to ipod lovers this is just my opinion =] ). the thing that bugs me the most about them are the battery life! it really sucks! also i don't like the itunes program. ipods are a little too overrated too.. it's like what's "in" for people and they want to buy it even though they don't need that much room for songs or even HAVE that many songs...
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think that if you like apple computers most likely you like ipods, but if your using a PC and dont plan on buying a apple computer most likely you dont want like a ipod.

Im not interested in ipods, but i think they always be around cuz the few ppl who like apple computer will buy their products.

Weirdly, i dont know a lot of ppl with ipods.
SetoTK
Low flying mountains just to the right.

Post by SetoTK »

can't stand'em meself, as i can't stand apple, there a bunch of <Insert Great Amount of profanity and several gypsy curses here>

plus they over charge you by a mere 200% and thats when there on sale
I never really understood Thursdays.
CriCk_712

Post by CriCk_712 »

all i gotta say is i <3 my nano =]
litoshawn4o9

Post by litoshawn4o9 »

eheh in my opinion ipods are useful if your really a music person if you catch my drift, especially the ipod nano where you kna listen it during class in school and the teacher wont notice it, also its really small so pplz are gonna think its a box of candy or something...but if your not a music person, then the ipod series are not for you ahah

- p.s im just up for the ipod nano, that's about it.
i have a sony walkman network walkman nw-e75 which is pretty good holds about 110 songs and i listen to all of them so yeah lol... music is my life, and i revolve around it =D