High School Musical 1 & 2

Talk about JTV/KTV/CTV shows like Anime, K-drama's, Sitcoms, TV shows, films, etc.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

High School Musical 1 & 2

Post by froggyboy604 »

The HSM series of movies are decent if you are into american teen pop and pop rock music. I can kind of relate to the high school parts. I thought HSM was better then HSM 2. Some of the themes and music are kind of cheesy, but some are decent. Plus, the names of the characters are weird like Troy, Gabriella, Sharpay, etc. The plots are kind of generic and typical at times when it comes to Teen movies.

I used to think HSM was a boring movie because Disney disapointed me so many times, but when I watch it on TV when nothing good was on TV on Family channel (Disney Canada Channel) it was okay for a high school themed movie. Plus, I was curious why so many people loved it.

I like the theme of believing in yourself, finding out who you are, and achieving your goals.

HSM 2- Everyday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWYCYQ4rVRE
Nemo
SuperJunior!

Post by Nemo »

I..tried. the first put me to sleep several times, so I never bothered with the second. >_>
dwgX5
Junior

Post by dwgX5 »

urgh..... while i will admit i didn't mind the first one, the second one is just lame

the third installment holds promise but it's being hyped up wayyy to early
JinxieJanx
Junior

Post by JinxieJanx »

Mehh, I've never seen them. I have to admit, I probably won't.
I hate the Disney channel, and I think that's where it came from.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

Yup, It came from Disney Channel. Yes, a lot of Disney Channel shows and movies use to many stereotypes and overly used themes.

The third ones Logo looks better then previous ones. It is not as Showy or Watery.
sCam

Post by sCam »

So in highschool musical they turn seniors in three years ._.

Anyways the first one was great, the second one killed it. I hope they have a good storyline in this one.

As a matter in fact, 2 was made int he summer time ._. So they become senior in 2 years ;_;
bsktbll28082
Junior

Post by bsktbll28082 »

^they were juniors in the first, then they went on summer vacation in the second, and they go back to school as seniors in the third

i watched them but i dont like them
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today and join the Volcano Village!