Can You Hear Me Now?

Need help in the world of technology? Here is the section for you, or talk about your favourite tech related topic, or what is new in the world of tech here.
jTeeZyThEbeeZy11
Junior

Post by jTeeZyThEbeeZy11 »

oh yeah. i forgot to say i put my phone on my dashboard. cuz...my cup holders had my water and i dont like things in my pockets while im driving. haha. usually my phones safe up there but...my turn was too sharp. haha. and WOOP!!! there goes my phone flying out the window. haha.
dragon1290
Junior

Post by dragon1290 »

haha

I have Verizon, pretty good but yea the phone selections aren't as good as the others

and the phone I have makes me hate LG phones. My battery dies within 60-80 minutes of talk (that's talking for 60-80 minutes straight, other phones can go about 120-200) and it gets really super hot,like IT BURNSS!!, within about 30 minutes of talk and my phone screen likes to blank out on me.
SetoTK
Low flying mountains just to the right.

Post by SetoTK »

dragon1290 wrote:haha

I have Verizon, pretty good but yea the phone selections aren't as good as the others

and the phone I have makes me hate LG phones. My battery dies within 60-80 minutes of talk (that's talking for 60-80 minutes straight, other phones can go about 120-200) and it gets really super hot,like IT BURNSS!!, within about 30 minutes of talk and my phone screen likes to blank out on me.
tell your phone company, they should replace it as it's a possible health hazard if it gets hot to the touch, if they refuse to replace it keep pushing them
I never really understood Thursdays.
zare
Weakling

Post by zare »

I have a Snayo PM-8200 from Sprint. It's ok but stupid Sprint charges me 10 cents to send a message. Darn contracts. Should have gotten pre-paid.
Tammy
12 Girls band.

Post by Tammy »

i got a sprint.. going to verizon next week! cingular get bad reception here :(
sleepylilazn

Post by sleepylilazn »

i got a cingular sony ericsson s710a
its pretty big so yea... but its all good :P
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Post by Liddo Annie »

zare wrote:I have a Snayo PM-8200 from Sprint. It's ok but stupid Sprint charges me 10 cents to send a message. Darn contracts. Should have gotten pre-paid.
PRE-PAID ARE RIP OFFS.