Can You Hear Me Now?

Need help in the world of technology? Here is the section for you, or talk about your favourite tech related topic, or what is new in the world of tech here.
jTeeZyThEbeeZy11
Junior

Can You Hear Me Now?

Post by jTeeZyThEbeeZy11 »

what kinda cell phone do you have? what company? umm..i moved to verizon like...last month i think cuz we barely got any reception at my house when we had cingular. the receptions cool but the phones are kinda....bleh. haha. my phones pretty durable though. haha. last night after my basketball practice, i had my window rolled down cuz i was pretty hot. haha. then i made a turn and my phone flew out my window. i was like OMG!!! haha. so i parked on the side and tried to get it. then i saw it get run over by a car and i thought for sure it was broken. haha. but guess what? haha. survived with only minor scratches. haha. so i guess the phones pretty good. haha. oh yeah. its this LG phone. i dont know the model or whatever. haha. yeah. so what kinda phone do you have and what phone company? i dont know how the people out of US work. i think they use phone cards or something. but yeah. whatever. well find out. haha. :)
SetoTK
Low flying mountains just to the right.

Post by SetoTK »

i got Moto rzr v3 on O2
fairly durable only been replaced twice (for me thats good)

also by phone cards i presume you mean pre pay phones bloody stupid expensive things they is
I never really understood Thursdays.
mui_mui
SuperJunior!

Post by mui_mui »

i don't have a cellphone t_t i wish i had one haha it's so hard for people to contact me!! in canada we have phone cards too, or you can just go to the company and they put the minutes on the phone directly! also we just have plans.. haha family plans etc.. it's all normal... i think O_o
DaN.ThA.DJ
Junior

Post by DaN.ThA.DJ »

i have verizon LG 6100 ... haha i had this cool audiovox b4 but the screen broke =(
it doesnt have that much reception here cuz i guess all the signals at my dorm... n wireless internet n whatnot..and i got family share plan with not enough minutes so its always over >_< i told them we need to switch but when i go there they dont let me cuz its in my fathers name.. the features r pretty expensive too
Question? Comments? leave me a PM!
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Post by Liddo Annie »

Moto V220 Roger's Pay as you go.

Sucks. if you ask me.
babydorkee
Deejay

Post by babydorkee »

i use at&t..in other words cingular. n my phone is nokia 6820...i slammed it onto the floor so manyyyy times, its not broken yet...haha
aznanimegurl

Post by aznanimegurl »

I have Cingular and a gay Nokia phone... but umm

WOW JUSTIN! LOL!! Your phone got run over and it only got a few scratches? But... how did it fall out the window?!
Icon & signature - credits to me =)