New to the Forums...

The place for new MXproject members to get to know everyone, and to introduce themselves.
Bestinwest
Deejay

New to the Forums...

Post by Bestinwest »

New to this thing... found out of this by many of my friends... heh anyone care to give a little intro?
Sometimes I want to think about the yesterdays...

DaN.ThA.DJ
Junior

Post by DaN.ThA.DJ »

hi, im Dan the owner of mxproject reppin the yay area 510~!, and Aggie Pride
, and well ur kinda posting in the wrong section, but o well... im guessing that u r Ennies 'Best Friend' har har dont ask how i figured that out. This site is basically aabout asian entertainment, and while we aren't quite there yet, we're trying our best to have more variety on the music, videos, uhhh basically the culture from the west to the east! lol that is why we have a radio station that is on 24/7 dedicated to playing all kinds of music.
wer birng u guys djs, music, contests, downloads, etc..

besides all of the media and commercialization <-- word? our top priority is to make this an enjoyable site to chat, get news, pictures, etc......

LOl im sorry if im being too general but that is basically what we do. ALthough the site is currently under renovation we finnah come back bigger and badder than it ever was.................. more action on the radio, more updates on the site, more ppl in the forums, etc..

hope u have an idea what this is about, and support us to the fullest! :D
Bestinwest
Deejay

Post by Bestinwest »

Oh, my bad about the station... didn't mean to mess it up...
heh HOW DID YOU GUESS? I'm amazed that you got it correct. :-P
Fo sho, you got my full support... HMMMM interesting, been listening to the music for a while now... and haven't heard any THAI or Bodian music... heh guess more diversity is in the coming!
heh LOVIN THE IDEA... and I'll be here more often... SUPPORT 100% bro... and thanks for the personal introduction!

mui_mui
SuperJunior!

Post by mui_mui »

WELCOME TO MXPROJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^________^ since dan explained most of it to you o_o ahah I'll just introduce myself~ I'm Christina and I'm the mod for the portfolio section -- where you post artwork you create of anykind ^^ Have fun and post lots!! xD WELCOME!
Bestinwest
Deejay

Post by Bestinwest »

heh sorry about that... didn't know...

babydorkee
Deejay

Post by babydorkee »

HEYYY BESTT!!! im i think now head dj dorkee haha...aka carmennn haha. u know bout me so i don't gotta explain myself but i dj in weee hrs on weekends haha. o ya i have like one or two songs w/cambodian or thai in it haha..duno.. anywayz welcomeee!