Do you save your password on programs or websites.

Need help in the world of technology? Here is the section for you, or talk about your favourite tech related topic, or what is new in the world of tech here.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Do you save your password on programs or websites.

Post by froggyboy604 »

I dont cuz im afraid someone will use my sn and password and impersonate me online or do something to the setings on my comp cuz more then one person use the comp at home.

I was at this electronics store with my friend and we were looking at laptops and someone used the laptops to chat on msn before we used it and when we were looking at the laptops. a IM apeared and my friend like chated with this person on somebody buddylist on msn. he was talking with the other person then he log off. The person probably forgot to log off msn or its on auto save password.
SetoTK
Low flying mountains just to the right.

Post by SetoTK »

i use a prog with auto fill, and just have several master passwords to be able to access it,
easier than having to remember heaps of randomly different pw
I never really understood Thursdays.
babydorkee
Deejay

Post by babydorkee »

i onlyy save passwords on my laptop, if i use someone else comp i neverrr save it. the only pw i would never save would be my bank account or any of those kinda accounts
Bestinwest
Deejay

Post by Bestinwest »

yeah dude... I'm hella lazy to type it in _ _; sadly... heard you can get hacked liek that very easily though...
Sometimes I want to think about the yesterdays...

Gzero87
12 Girls band.

Post by Gzero87 »

Yea i do save my passwords. Its a lot easier just to go on sites and stuff. I dont really worry about getting my stuff broken into... cuase they arent really that important!! XD
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Post by Liddo Annie »

I only have 3 main passwords. But i have that password saving stuff set on.
Now_N_Forever
{* Je s s ic a } ♡

Post by Now_N_Forever »

i doooooo~ LOL!
and then i eventually end up retyping them every so often~
Now_N_Forever's CLUBBOX
GOLD CLUBBOX - SO COME ON IN AND DOWNLOAD LIKE CRAZY AS THERE ARE 100+ GB WORTH OF FILES!

Cr: shai