kind of head phones you like when listening to music?

MP3 Players And Music Gadgets disscussion.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

kind of head phones you like when listening to music?

Post by froggyboy604 »

I dont really care what kind of headphones i used to listen to music with my comp, cd player. etc I usually just used the ones that came with the cd player, etc as long as the headphones sound clear and their loud enough for me to hear ppl singing on the cd. it's ok with me.

If i had to pick probably the ear bud kinds of headphones . the ones that are small and stick in your ear cuz their so portable.

Some wireless headphones for the ipod or other mp3 players etc are pretty cool, but kind of expensive.
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Post by Liddo Annie »

wirless? never seen them.

I like the buds,I can hide them behind my hair and the cord is thin..so like my teacher's can't see them when i'm in class.
mui_mui
SuperJunior!

Post by mui_mui »

i always use bud headphones but i always break them so fast -_-'' T_T

right now i'm using these ones:
CLICK

gummy! they're so cool looking hahah yeah i have a limited budget when i'm buying headphones =X
SetoTK
Low flying mountains just to the right.

Post by SetoTK »

for outside i use a pair of Bluetooth ones they kinda cool but meh, for home i use wireless headphones, i don'ty like wires i have enough of them as is,
I never really understood Thursdays.
aznanimegurl

Post by aznanimegurl »

*shrugs* whatever I feel like. When I'm at home, I just blast my speakers and listen to my music like that. If I'm listening to my ipod, I use the ones that come with them LOL forgot wat their called. And I have my white ones that broke =T When went with my CD player. But yeah I have these black ones that like come down to your neck or something. Don't know how to describe them. =) I want those blue ones that goe around ur whole ear now. >< Iono why.
Icon & signature - credits to me =)
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Post by Liddo Annie »

mui_mui wrote:i always use bud headphones but i always break them so fast -_-'' T_T

right now i'm using these ones:
CLICK

gummy! they're so cool looking hahah yeah i have a limited budget when i'm buying headphones =X
omgh they are niceee...I should save up and get a pair.
babydorkee
Deejay

Post by babydorkee »

ooo wireless...never knew they existed...thto only for phones haha. but yea i like my sony ear buds that i use for my mp3 n cd player.