What movie are you most looking forward to watch this year?

Talk about JTV/KTV/CTV shows like Anime, K-drama's, Sitcoms, TV shows, films, etc.
Cathy
Junior

Re: What movie are you most looking forward to watch this ye

Post by Cathy »

I am into Harry Potter, and I watched it last July already, and now I am looking forward to Breaking Dawn. Those two movies are really my favorite, they are both fabulous and wonderful movie! :)
2787cmt
12 Girls band.

Post by 2787cmt »

I am looking forward to the movie Smurfs as I have not seen it yet. It may be for the young kids, but I think it looks awesome, and I like watching the animated smurfs on television when I was little, so I really want to see smurfs on the big screen. It should be interesting and comical, well hopefully.
Patrick
Weakling

Post by Patrick »

I really want to see Contagion. It looks to be an amazing suspense movie, which is right up my alley. :)
alexajon
Weakling

Post by alexajon »

It depends actually!

I use to pick movie and looks excited for enjoy that one after having a brief review. During this month, i was excited for enjoy killer elite, abduction, and moneyball, And now i am excited to watch online upcoming release movie Dream House and What's your number! As all those movies seems really interesting with their first review.