Megan Fox Slammed 'transformers' Director

Share the latest Entertainment news with everyone here!
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Megan Fox Slammed 'transformers' Director

Post by Liddo Annie »

Megan Fox slammed "Transformers" director Michael Bay for focusing more on special effects than acting, but he doesn't mind.

"Well, that's Megan Fox for you," Bay tell the Wall Street Journal. "She says some very ridiculous things because she's 23 years old and she still has a lot of growing to do.

"You roll your eyes when you see statements like that and think, 'Okay Megan, you can do whatever you want. I got it,'" he goes on.

Fox told Entertainment Weekly: "I mean, I can't s--- on this movie because it did give me a career and open all these doors for me. But I don't want to blow smoke up people's a--. People are well aware that this is not a movie about acting."

Bay says he "100 percent disagrees" with Fox.

"Nick Cage wasn't a big actor when I cast him, nor was Ben Affleck before I put him in 'Armageddon.' Shia LaBeouf wasn't a big movie star before he did 'Transformers' -- and then he exploded. Not to mention Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, from 'Bad Boys'," he points out.

Bay thinks Fox could be a little more grateful, though.

"Nobody in the world knew about Megan Fox until I found her and put her in Transformers," he says. "I like to think that I've had some luck in building actors' careers with my films."

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/us-maga ... x-bay.html
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

I agree with Megan that people don't go to watch "Transformers for its acting", and Michael Bay is right that Megan can be more thankful for the oppurtunity he gaved her.

I still don't know who Nick cage is, but I do know who Ben Afflect is.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I think when people go to see transformers, they expect to see some awesome looking (it's hard to tell apart) giant robots. as long as the acting is decent who cares. so Megan Fox kind of slam herself on this.
Nathan
12 Girls band.

Post by Nathan »

Megan Fox should be grateful so much. I mean without Bay she'd be another hot chick trying to get in any movie she could. Kinda pointless to slam your career maker's face in.
Last edited by Nathan on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resurgence
MXP Ub€rness

Post by Resurgence »

Yeah she should just be grateful she had a part in the movie!
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Post by Liddo Annie »

froggyboy604 wrote:I agree with Megan that people don't go to watch "Transformers for its acting", and Michael Bay is right that Megan can be more thankful for the oppurtunity he gaved her.

I still don't know who Nick cage is, but I do know who Ben Afflect is.

he's nicolas cage. with his gold digger wife.
Logan18

Post by Logan18 »

I know for a fact I didn't go to the movies for good acting, I went because of the action. :roll: