District 9 (Alien Sci-Fi movie in S.Africa)

Talk about JTV/KTV/CTV shows like Anime, K-drama's, Sitcoms, TV shows, films, etc.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

District 9 (Alien Sci-Fi movie in S.Africa)

Post by froggyboy604 »

I thought district 9 was a pretty cool sci-fi movie. The aliens looks kind of weird, though. I like the action scences and plot. The special effects were pretty good and not over done.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

so what is this about anyways?
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

It is about a Official of the MNU army which got infected by alien technology, and he can now use Alien technology which can only be controlled by aliens. He is rapidly turning into an alien which makes him very valuable to the army, but he does not want to be part of the human army experiments, so he becomes a fugitive from the army. He becomes a friend with the aliens who promises him to turn him back into a human.
thomas121

Post by thomas121 »

yes you are right district 9 was a pretty cool sci-fi movie. last time i watched this movie with my friend. it's really an amazing movie to watch.
k.kyle_chandler

Post by k.kyle_chandler »

district 9 is my best movie that i like to watch and i watched this movie 3 time. It's really amazing.
lee7184

Post by lee7184 »

It's such an amazing movie. The story of this movie is superb. I'm a huge fan of this movie a lot.