[TAKING REQUESTS]PHOTOSHOPPING PICTURES REQUEST THREAD =D

Post your artwork, videos, animation and singing clips here to share with the MX members.
mui_mui
SuperJunior!

[TAKING REQUESTS]PHOTOSHOPPING PICTURES REQUEST THREAD =D

Post by mui_mui »

I've developed at photoshopping people's pictures.. I'm not really good at it yet sooo.. I'd thought I'd get some practice here xDD whoever wants to give it a try may try also!! Please don't bash me!! >_< I'm not saying people are ugly or anything.. It just shows how far photoshop can go and what to believe sometimes xDD Anyways PLEASE DON'T BASH ON THIS THREAD. This is purely for fun and whoever wants to, wants to out of interest! Well, I'm now taking requests! I've photoshopped people's pictures but I don't have permission to show you guys soooo I have this one that I have posted before. I'm really hoping this won't turn controversial thus leading me to close this thread :cry:

Some rules.
No bashing.
Please post a CLEAR picture of your face.. well.. at least clear enough -_-;;.
Whoever else wants to test their photoshop skills may also try this out too if I can't get to people fast enough ^^''.
If you want somethings done specifically to you, then please list them.

EXAMPLE OF WHAT I CAN DO.

Now, request away!
mui_mui
SuperJunior!

Post by mui_mui »

OK i'm done!! haha some of them i really really messed up =X T__T sorry if you & your friends don't like T__T i did the best i could >_< some where kinda iffy on the quality though =/

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Some where minor changes.. some drastic >_<< sorry if they're bad
babydorkee
Deejay

Post by babydorkee »

wow. prettie talented. but i notice that you do girls better than guys. at least you make them look better hehe.
mui_mui
SuperJunior!

Post by mui_mui »

^ probably because i've had more practice on girl's pictures xDD and the guy's pictures were pretty hard =/ the guys pictures either had not so good quality or there was a hand or finger in the way :oops: it's hard to make them look different when i make the hand or something look weird >_< haha thanks for the comment and thanks for requesting AzNdAyDrEaMeR
Now_N_Forever
{* Je s s ic a } &#9825;

Post by Now_N_Forever »

hahahhaha~ that's some pretty cool stuff you know christina!
Now_N_Forever's CLUBBOX
GOLD CLUBBOX - SO COME ON IN AND DOWNLOAD LIKE CRAZY AS THERE ARE 100+ GB WORTH OF FILES!

Cr: shai