Streetdance

Talk about JTV/KTV/CTV shows like Anime, K-drama's, Sitcoms, TV shows, films, etc.
leafydull
12 Girls band.

Streetdance

Post by leafydull »

Sparks as fly as the worlds of street-dance and ballet collide in STREETDANCE the vibrant, uplifting and ground-breaking 3D feature film from Vertigo films.
While training for the UK Streetdance Championships, a streetdance crew are forced to work with Royal Ballet dancers in return for rehearsals space. With no common ground and passions riding high, they realise they need to find a way to join forces in order to win the championships.
Directed by the award winning promo directors Max Giwa & Dania Pasquini, STREETDANCE features the cream of Uk dance talent, including show-stopping performances from Britain’s Got Talent 2009 winners DIVERSITY, a supporting for role BGT finalist FLAWLESS as THE SURGE and BGT winner 2008 GEORGE SAMPSON as EDDIE along with Matthew Bourne protégé Richard Winsor (as Tomas) and breakthrough brit actress Nicholas Burley as our lead Carly.
http://www.streetdancethemovie.co.uk
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

This sort of reminds me of the movie called "Honey" starring Jessica Alba and lil bow row. It also looks like " So you think you can dance", but more urban/hip-hop.
thomas121

Post by thomas121 »

this is really an amazing series. i watched it's all episodes and a=that all are amazing to watch.
k.kyle_chandler

Post by k.kyle_chandler »

I watched this series episodes and that are really nice.