earphones

MP3 Players And Music Gadgets disscussion.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

earphones

Post by Skeithex »

the earphones on my player are starting to wear out and I'm looking at getting a new pair. anyone got suggestions on what I should get?
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

I been using JVC Blue Gummy headphones : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001QE ... B001QE55YK and they been pretty good, and only cost 10 dollars.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

$10 bucks seems a bit steep for earphones.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Indeed, it is, but most Head phones at Bestbuy, and other offline stores cost 10 dollars or more for earbuds. I think this is how most electronics brands make their money by over charging people for ear buds like HDMI, and USB cables which stores sell for 30 dollars or more.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

it's just a damn shame, I wonder how much they go for at wal-mart?
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Probably, 5 dollars and more at Walmart.

I got very cheap ear buds I bought from an Asian computer and electronics store in a Asian shopping mall where I live. The sound quality and bass is not as realistic or comfortable as my 10 dollar. But, my cheap ear phones do their job as basic ear buds for listening to YouTube videos with the headphone jacks on my school's desktop computer in the library or for a spare headphones for my portable music players when I'm not using my other headphones.

My cheap earphones are made by Maxxell http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0015A ... B0015A3VZA
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I use mine in a way as a stereo speaker (as in I turn up the volume and let the ear buds lay on the table instead in my ears). So I need good sound quality and base.