Asura Cryin'

Talk about your favouite Anime series here.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Asura Cryin'

Post by Skeithex »

Another good admin watched, this time it was both seasons of Asura cryin' and it was a joy to watch. It has a really deep plot, great fighting action, and awesome looking animation. Over all, I rate this anime a must watch.

Anime description:
The story is a semi-serious school action story revolving around the main protagonist, Tomoharu Natsume. He is haunted by his childhood friend, Misao Minakami, who became a ghost after an airplane accident three years earlier, which Tomoharu barely survived. He takes the opportunity to live on his own when he enters high school in his new place of residence, Meiou-tei, and starts enjoying a carefree high school life. His life changes when a beautiful girl named Kurosaki Shuri appears with a trunk which she claims Tomoharu's brother, Naotaka Natsume, asked her to deliver to him. The presence of the trunk causes the appearance of Takatsuki Kanade, a girl dressed like a shrine maiden, who is after the trunk. Tomoharu is in possession of the trunk, which reveals secrets about the world they live in.
Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e08wxwhIU-o

This anime is only subbed in English, and I don't see a dub happening. The opening and endings for the anime are also well done and the whole series has great music. So if you got the time, check this anime out. But make sure you pay attention to it or you will get lost in what is going on.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

Looks like a good anime. Some parts sort of remind me of .hack.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I guess you could say there is a part or two that looks like .hack.