Views on watching "Video on the Go" on a portable device?

MP3 Players And Music Gadgets disscussion.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Views on watching "Video on the Go" on a portable device?

Post by froggyboy604 »

Watching videos on a portable device like a laptop, tablet, portable media player, etc is useful for people who enjoy watching videos on a long plane ride, or train ride where they will be sitting in a chair for hours with nothing to do, but sit.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Re: Views on watching "Video on the Go" on a portable device

Post by Skeithex »

not big on ear buds, and I'm sure the people around you will complain if your watching something bad. so I doubt I carry something like this.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I can see uptight people compaining about many of the videos I watch since some anime, movie and game trailers and foreign films can be kind of weird, or overly sexy, or violent, so uptight people might complain.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

froggyboy604 wrote:I can see uptight people compaining about many of the videos I watch since some anime, movie and game trailers and foreign films can be kind of weird, or overly sexy, or violent, so uptight people might complain.
be careful about the sexy content, transport officials and borders officials can detain you if you hold any.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I believe if you watch legal sexy videos with adult women made by Hugh Hefner of Playboy and other popular store bought sexy videos then you should be fine since the women are adults in the video, and Playboy is not having problem with the law because of taking pictures and videos of adult women who get payed by PB to pose nude.

Although, you can't show sexy videos to under age people otherwise you get in trouble for showing indecent pictures and videos.