Death Note

Talk about your favouite Anime series here.
aunnadee
Weakling

Death Note

Post by aunnadee »

Can i be suspended for bringing a Death note notebook to school? I was planning on getting something amusing to keep my geometry notes in for next year, but i looked at a few of these death note suspension cases and am now a bit more reluctant. However the suspensions on the news were for writing names in their notebook(something I don't intend to do.) The 'Death' part on the front could also make problems. But is that enough for me to get punished?
Last edited by aunnadee on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Death Note

Post by froggyboy604 »

I'm not sure. But, you probably won't get a suspension, but a warning since teachers and schools don't like distracting school supplies like a kid got his mini light saber Star War pen confiscated because it made noises and light up. I also bet the teacher wanted to keep the pen for himself since it was a cool pen.

I think it is best to wait for another kid at your school to bring a Death Note to school, or ask a teacher, or the principle if it is fine to bring a anime themed notebook with the Word Death on it since some teachers are overly sensitive about these issues, and might get scared of a notebook with the word Death on it thinking you are writing names of people you want to harm, or depress, and writing stories about harming yourself.

It also make teachers confiscate the notebook to see what is inside because it looks kind of strange to them.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Re: Death Note

Post by Skeithex »

schools have a stick up their butt when it comes to stuff like this. Cool as it would to have a death note book, do not take it unless you want to get into trouble.