[Rules] techies R here

Need help in the world of technology? Here is the section for you, or talk about your favourite tech related topic, or what is new in the world of tech here.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

[Rules] techies R here

Post by froggyboy604 »

1.No advertising, spamming, cussing, and bullying other ppl who post in here"everyone has a right to a opinion, so you can't tell them to "Be quiet!"

2.Posting links to pirated software and posting software-keys, key generators are not allowed since it's illegal and mxp might get introuble. o

Ex. Do not post a link to a file like microsoft office since it's not a free software.

3.Try to avoid posting non-tech related topic.

Ex. Do you like fudge?

4.adult content is not allowed to be post in here try to post things that are [PG] rated and not post things that have pix of blood, excessive violence, and naked ppl which includes animated naked ppl and violence in the post u are posting.

EX. a review of a adult game with lots of adult themes in it.

5. tutorials on doing illegal things will be deleted.

EX: how to hack a computer. how to spy on your friends with spyware. How to scam ppl by sending out spam.

6. Be nice and offer to help instead of saying someone is dumb for not knowing how to do something with their tech stuff.

Ex:
Poster: I forgot how to turn off my comp.
replyer: Your dumb.

rules added on march 16, 06

1.members can use "Techies R Here" to sell their old or new tech stuff to other members who want to buy it. sort of like a marketplace.

2. Certain advertisements are allowed. Members are allowed to post up freebies, deals/sales, flyer ads advertising good deals for certain tech stuff at online, or retail store. But, no posting up refferal programs like freeipod or other similar programs cuz then the tech forum be spamed with post telling ppl to jion a refferal programs.

3. If any post are scams or spam then . they be closed or deleted.

Try to follow these rules, so we all have a great time posting in techies r u here.

If u disagree with any of the rules or think one rule should be created or deleted then post in here. and i see what i can do.
Last edited by froggyboy604 on Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
SetoTK
Low flying mountains just to the right.

Post by SetoTK »

Obey the rules or i'll paddle yer :twisted: :P
I never really understood Thursdays.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

New rule added. :lol:

1.members can use "Techies R Here" to sell their old or new tech stuff to other members who want to buy it. sort of like a marketplace.

2. Certain advertisements are allowed. Members are allowed to post up freebies, deals/sales, flyer ads advertising good deals for certain tech stuff at online, or retail store. But, no posting up refferal programs like freeipod or other similar programs cuz then the tech forum be spamed with post telling ppl to jion a refferal programs.

3. If any post are scams then . they be closed or deleted.
SetoTK
Low flying mountains just to the right.

Post by SetoTK »

I just want to add something to the rules

If your a dell/apple fan boy, and you can't take be taken a dig at, don't post here,

I will take the urine out of any Apple & Dell product,

this goes for Sony as well they've brought out some real crap of late and i think that deserves a dig where possible

if you have a problem, with this i ask you nicely and only once, to not post anything in this section,

that goes for if you can't take a joke as well, go some where else,
I never really understood Thursdays.