Slow loading

Do you have ideas, constructive criticism, concerns, ways to promote MX-project? Lets hear them.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Slow loading

Post by froggyboy604 »

Have you tried different web browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer?
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

only the latest firefox.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I tested mxproject.com/forum/ on http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/#!/GKv80/m ... com/forum/ , and it saids Mxproject.com/forum/ loads in 1.63 Seconds

I wonder if it could be a problem with MXP 's server slowing down traffic from your ISP.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

could be a ping issue of some sorts. No issues today though.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Skeithex wrote:could be a ping issue of some sorts. No issues today though.
I read a tech blog posts that there are mass internet outages worldwide which are causing problems because of Level 3 suffering major outages; effects are felt worldwide .
Level 3 Now @Level3Now
We are experiencing service disruptions affecting some of our customers in North America. Our techs are working to restore services.
11:35 AM - 27 Aug 2015
Source

I wonder if Mxproject.com is affected by Level3 internet outages which is slowind down traffic worldwide.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I was trying to play smash bros Sunday with someone with issues and my vice admin is also having internet issues. Easily could be.
SetoTK
Low flying mountains just to the right.

Post by SetoTK »

froggyboy604 wrote:I wonder if some of the servers are out of Mxproject.com's control because Mxproject uses 1and1's servers for webhosting.

Is Mxproject slow on other internet connections like the connection from your smartphone's data, work, or school?

Im not experiencing slow downs loading Mxproject on my home internet connections.

MXProject is no longer on 1&1's servers, it's on OVH now

OVH has some occasional issues but overall we have more bandwidth and a better specced server.

the slowness could be ovh's dns getting overloaded as some isp's refuse to use the primary one because it shares the same IP as MXProject
I never really understood Thursdays.