Singer Lee Soo-young Invited to Korean Music Festival in Lon

Share the latest Entertainment news with everyone here!
Dah_jOkA

Singer Lee Soo-young Invited to Korean Music Festival in Lon

Post by Dah_jOkA »

Singer Lee Soo-young has been invited to the Korean Music Festival to be held in London, England on May 1 at 7:30 p.m. She will perform to the accompaniment of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.

The cultural event marks a friendship year between Korea and Britain entitled Think Korea 2006, which aims to enhance exchange and understanding between the two countries. Think Korea 2006 kicked off at the Asia House in London on February 23.

Lee will present “Grace” from her 7th album as well as other songs. After taking part in the event, she will give another concert on May 24 with fellow Korean singers Big Mama, SG Wannabe and Vibe to the accompaniment of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. Lee will leave for London on April 30.

Think Korea 2006 was planned in accordance with an agreement between President Roh Moo-hyun and British Prime Minister Tony Blair reached during the Korean president’s state visit to Britain in 2004. This year, events on traditional Korean culture, art and technology will be held in Britain and in turn, Britain will host a variety of events in Korea next year.”

SOURCE: http://english.kbs.co.kr/ // AF Entertainment Forums
RAP IS A GENRE // HIP-HOP IS A LIFESTYLE