Gay men are willing to pay..

Share the latest Entertainment news with everyone here!
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Gay men are willing to pay..

Post by Liddo Annie »

A Date With Louis Koo Costs $4 Million

According to 3 Weekly Magazine, since the movie, "Brokeback Mountain," many gay men have been encouraged to "come out" and openly pursue their homosexual tendencies. Allegedly, several homosexual rich men in Hong Kong have even requested "gay dates" with the most popular Asian male celebrities and are willing to pay dearly for such chances.

According to 3 Weekly's sources, at the top of the list of male celebrities desired for a "gay date" is F4's Jerry Yan. Number #2 is Louis Koo Tin Lok and #3 is Steven Ma Chun Wai, who has become popular recently because of "Safe Guards." Allegedly, gay rich men are willing to pay as much as $4 million (HKD) to have a dinner date with Louis.

Image Image

Louis was at a Columbia Sportswear fashion show yesterday and modeled the sportswear line along with Kevin Cheng Ka Wing, Cathy Tsui Tsi Kei and Ana R. When reporters approached Louis about the fact that gay men are willing to pay $4 million (HKD) to have a date with him, Louis could only laugh.

Louis is one of the hottest actors in the entertainment circle. Tabloid magazines have often ranked the price tags of how much it would allegedly cost to have a date with female celebrities. The latest "date prices" have been published for male celebrities as well.

Louis only laughed in response to the news and noted that as long as readers were entertained reading the news. "That's great that male celebrities made the ranking too! I really don't have much response to this piece of news."

Female celebrities are often asked out for dinner dates; has Louis been asked before? Louis said he has only been invited to celebration banquets before.

In the past, Ron Ng Cheuk Hei's butt has been touched by a gay man. Louis said, "I haven't had that experience before."

Will Louis consider exposing his butt onscreen in movies? Louis said, "If the script calls for it, I will consider it. But no one has contacted me to request for such scenes."

Louis has become more tanned lately. He said that he has been filming "BB Project" with Jackie Chan for many outdoor scenes, so his skin color has darkened. Louis has already taken photos for the movie poster of "BB Project." The results are quite humorous as it resembles the movie poster of "Rush Hour."

Kevin Cheng Ka Wing also noted that he has been approached by more advertisers lately, increasing his income. Asked if Kevin is busily earning money because of his contract dispute, Kevin noted that he is trying to earn more money to pay for his lawyer's legal fees.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Source: Compiled from 3 Weekly, Sohu, Sina.com, Singpao, Takungpao
Credit: jaynestars.com
maisia

Post by maisia »

Wow,

Who would have thought about that! My sister friend likes him too! And he's a guy but i don't know if he's gay because he dosen't show it! But did he anwser if he would?
ImageImageImageImageImage
babydorkee
Deejay

Post by babydorkee »

haha wow. never would expect hat
Britaniya
12 Girls band.

Re: Gay men are willing to pay..

Post by Britaniya »

I think that this information is the best.