Fiverr

Something on your mind, or having a bad day? Talk about anything in here.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Re: Fiverr

Post by Skeithex »

froggyboy604 wrote:I agree it is pretty difficult to make a living on Fivver unless what you sell is automated, or you work very fast, and can get enough buyers to earn enough money.
sometimes a bigger job like programming pays a lot more at fiverr as the $5 is just a basic thing and then they add on extra to really jack up the price.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

Skeithex wrote:
froggyboy604 wrote:I agree it is pretty difficult to make a living on Fivver unless what you sell is automated, or you work very fast, and can get enough buyers to earn enough money.
sometimes a bigger job like programming pays a lot more at fiverr as the $5 is just a basic thing and then they add on extra to really jack up the price.
I never knew you can earn more than $5 per job on Fivver. I guest, Fivver workers can make more money by editing long videos, and big picture files with need a lot of special effects and a lot of editing.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

froggyboy604 wrote:
Skeithex wrote:
I never knew you can earn more than $5 per job on Fivver. I guest, Fivver workers can make more money by editing long videos, and big picture files with need a lot of special effects and a lot of editing.
yeah, each has an option of an extra gig which they can require you to purchase. When you can get something done for $5, its too good to be true.
Crippen
Weakling

Post by Crippen »

Fiverr is not worth it at all, I have used upwork before and I liked it, its possible to earn good money if you have a skill. I am a programmer and the returns were very good, I could earn as much as a 1000 USD every month.