Average Anime Industry Salaries

Talk about your favouite Anime series here.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Re: Average Anime Industry Salaries

Post by Skeithex »

I'm still shocked that Toonami came back and on Adult Swim no less. A few years ago [AS] wanted to get rid of anime. Shame it didn't get a channel of its own.
vuduyen
Weakling

Post by vuduyen »

Some of the salaries are pretty good, but I kind of expect them make more money since anime is so popular.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

vuduyen wrote:Some of the salaries are pretty good, but I kind of expect them make more money since anime is so popular.
So popular that it gets pirated a lot unfortunately.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

Skeithex wrote: So popular that it gets pirated a lot unfortunately.
I feel there will be not as many people who pay for anime if anime piracy was not popular, or did not exist at all. Anime is no longer popular in Canada, US, and other countries compared to the 1990s to early 2000s, so one of the few ways people learn about anime is by downloading it because they can't buy dub or sub versions of the anime at a store, or an english website like Amazon or eBay.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

froggyboy604 wrote:
Skeithex wrote: So popular that it gets pirated a lot unfortunately.
I feel there will be not as many people who pay for anime if anime piracy was not popular, or did not exist at all. Anime is no longer popular in Canada, US, and other countries compared to the 1990s to early 2000s, so one of the few ways people learn about anime is by downloading it because they can't buy dub or sub versions of the anime at a store, or an english website like Amazon or eBay.
I disagree, anime is more popular than ever and plenty of ways to watch it however you want. One popular store, Right stuf anime, has a good business in selling anime.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

Skeithex wrote:I disagree, anime is more popular than ever and plenty of ways to watch it however you want. One popular store, Right stuf anime, has a good business in selling anime.
I check out, Right Stuf anime. It looks like a good site for buying anime.

Sadly, in Canada, Anime seems to be not as popular unless you live in a big city. But, living in a big city does not always guarantee that anime is easy to buy at a physical store.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

froggyboy604 wrote:
Skeithex wrote:I disagree, anime is more popular than ever and plenty of ways to watch it however you want. One popular store, Right stuf anime, has a good business in selling anime.
I check out, Right Stuf anime. It looks like a good site for buying anime.

Sadly, in Canada, Anime seems to be not as popular unless you live in a big city. But, living in a big city does not always guarantee that anime is easy to buy at a physical store.
physical store wise, yeah anime is dead as long as its not main stream series like pokemon or yokai watch.