Do you own an Android consoles, handheld or tablets?

Talk about games made for Nintendo, Xbox, playstation consoles & portable consoles, or Computers here.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Do you own an Android consoles, handheld or tablets?

Post by froggyboy604 »

I own the Nvidia Shield Tablet, and Shield game controller for Android Shield devices.

They both work pretty well for playing Android games. But, I wish the screen size was 10 inches or bigger on the tablet.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Re: Do you own an Android consoles, handheld or tablets?

Post by Skeithex »

I have a Note 4 which is android, but I should get a console or something on my PC to play android games.
vinsam
12 Girls band.

Post by vinsam »

Then better u can buy android TV for the best game play experiences
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

vinsam wrote:Then better u can buy android TV for the best game play experiences
An Android TV device like the Nvidia Shield TV does look like the best Android gameplay experience for playing Android games like RPG, Racing, Action, Adventure, and shooter games on a TV which support wireless controllers.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I rather not get a android TV but I can see that being the main OS in the future.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Skeithex wrote:I rather not get a android TV but I can see that being the main OS in the future.

I think Android TV will be the main OS for Android gaming on the TV, and may also be built-into more powerful and expensive Android phones, and tablets for people to use Android TV on a TV or monitor when they dual-boot into Android TV, and use a gamepad controller or remote to control their phone, tablet, and other device.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

froggyboy604 wrote:
Skeithex wrote:I rather not get a android TV but I can see that being the main OS in the future.

I think Android TV will be the main OS for Android gaming on the TV, and may also be built-into more powerful and expensive Android phones, and tablets for people to use Android TV on a TV or monitor when they dual-boot into Android TV, and use a gamepad controller or remote to control their phone, tablet, and other device.
great, TVs will make me hungry now since most android OS is based on a food name.