Playing Mobile on PC

Talk about games made for Nintendo, Xbox, playstation consoles & portable consoles, or Computers here.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Playing Mobile on PC

Post by Skeithex »

What are some of the best ways to play mobile games on PC? There is a new Final Fantasy mobile game out that I like to try out but don't want to play on my phone.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Playing Mobile on PC

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think using a program called Bluestack which you can download from http://www.bluestacks.com/ is one of the best ways to play Android games on PC. But, you may need to use a Game Keyboard app like GameKeyoard+ which you can buy at https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ekeyboard2 for $3.80 to map on-screen buttons to a keyboard's button.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

hrmm, I wonder why the program wouldn't just take the included PC mouse and keyboard?
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Skeithex wrote:hrmm, I wonder why the program wouldn't just take the included PC mouse and keyboard?
BlueStack does has keyboard and mouse support. But, some games don't have keyboard support. You can use the mouse to play games.

Your physical keyboard can only be used to type, and play games with keyboard support. I think some more popular games for Android has Keyboard support in BlueStack.

But, if you want to use your keyboard arrow, number, letter, and command buttons to play games in BlueStack, you would need to map each individual key in a Game keyboard mapper keyboard.

[BBvideo 800,600]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ6MLjZnuC0[/BBvideo]
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

Well I will look into it, my phone gets too hot and I'm afraid it would kill my sd card. Heat isn't good for anything.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Skeithex wrote:Well I will look into it, my phone gets too hot and I'm afraid it would kill my sd card. Heat isn't good for anything.
I agree gaming on a phone and tablet is usually very hot. Maybe gaming in front of a small fan will help cool your phone, and yourself during hot summer days.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I have a protective covering over my phone that I think keeps the cool out more than it can help as the inside heats up fast.