Maggie Q is Engaged... Edison the Fiancé?

Share the latest Entertainment news with everyone here!
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Post by Liddo Annie »

Maggie Q is already engaged? Her fiancé is Edison Chen? Maggie yesterday attended a press conference for her new movie, Mission Impossible 3, in Los Angeles. During the conference, she was ‘betrayed’ by fellow actor, Ving Rhames, who revealed that she has already been engaged with her boyfriend. This made Maggie cry out with rage, she stated that what Ving had said was untrue and a lie.

Yesterday, Maggie and Ving were interviewed by international media. Most of the reporters were not familiar with Maggie but when they asked her about her boyfriend, she openly admitted that her boyfriend worked in the entertainment scene but is not Hollywood. When Ving announced that she was already engaged, Maggie immediately held out her hands to prove that she was not wearing a ring. Maggie disclosed that Ving torments her everyday, by saying that she is pregnant and engaged. This caused Maggie to be constantly congratulated by workers on the set.

Maggie refuses to admit that Edison is her boyfriend but only expressed that she likes walking her dogs with her boyfriend. Maggie disclosed that she does not mind flying between Hong Kong and Hollywood, to not only to pursue a successful career but a thriving love life.

news: mingpaonews.com
Credit: dee-lush [asianfanatics.net]
x3BoA

Post by x3BoA »

i remember her from naked weapon... shes hot =]
i wish i were a gun
mui_mui
SuperJunior!

Post by mui_mui »

I thought maggie q was going out with daniel henney o.o!! haha weird.... edison O_O......
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Post by Liddo Annie »

mui_mui wrote:I thought maggie q was going out with daniel henney o.o!! haha weird.... edison O_O......
wasn't that a rumor? o_0

either way she's kinda fugly.
babydorkee
Deejay

Post by babydorkee »

wwhoaaaa. lol
Britaniya
12 Girls band.

Re: Maggie Q is Engaged... Edison the Fiancé?

Post by Britaniya »

I really liked this information.