Good graphics editing laptops

Something on your mind, or having a bad day? Talk about anything in here.
gokusims
Weakling

Good graphics editing laptops

Post by gokusims »

Hi guys, i have been looking for a new laptop which can handle the rendering time in video editing software pretty well. I actually used i3 processor before and i must say it was not a good experience, ram was good though 8 gb. But because of the processor it took really long time to render any video. I found a article for laptops for photoshop with pretty convincing information and it seems like a good deal to me as per the amount of money i have right now to invest. But again want to make sure if i am going for the right one. I want to get a good insight about the laptops there. Sound would also be one of the core concern. Thanks in advance
Last edited by gokusims on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Good graphics editing laptops

Post by froggyboy604 »

I feel a gaming laptop from brands like Razer would be the best brand of laptop for Photo editing compared to buying laptops from brands like Acer, and Dell which makes laptops which are usually lower performing devices.
gokusims
Weakling

Post by gokusims »

Yes, gaming laptops are actually pretty good, but the rates are pretty high for gaming laptops, i don't know if i can afford one right away. But will look into if i can find a decent deal.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

Trust me, you'll want to shove out the money for a good one right from the start as that way it will work like a charm and last you at least 5 years.
alma94
Weakling

Post by alma94 »

Go for Macintosh.Its is worth for money.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I do believe that macs are good for GFX use, about the only reason to get one.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

Skeithex wrote:I do believe that macs are good for GFX use, about the only reason to get one.
They are also good for video editing. iMovie is now free for Apple computers, so at least, you won't need to spend any extra money on software like video editors if you can't find a free video editor.