Doez N E one have a Sony PSP ????

Talk about games made for Nintendo, Xbox, playstation consoles & portable consoles, or Computers here.
DoRkiSH_AzN_bOiii916

Doez N E one have a Sony PSP ????

Post by DoRkiSH_AzN_bOiii916 »

Well, I jus wanna knoe if im da onlee guy here wif a Sony PSP? Cuz it hella fun, and plus tha new upgrade jus came out so I can go online wid it and put wallpaper on der and stuff. My favorite games are Darkstalkers, Ridge Racer, and Hotshots Golf.....tha Sony PSP is hella fun too have but i kinda think ish a lil too expensive..I paid $250 for it, LoL
babydorkee
Deejay

Post by babydorkee »

nope dont got one...
KensonC510
12 Girls band.

Post by KensonC510 »

The thing keeping me from buying it is because its so expensive. Looks great and the features are awesome, but I havent been that hooked onto a game recently so wasting 250 plus on the PSP and the games isn't what i had in mind. Maybe by the time the holiday rolls by it'll drop a good ammount...
"I'll be here... Why...? I'll be waiting...'here'... For what? I'll be waiting here... for you... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise."
Now_N_Forever
{* Je s s ic a } ♡

Post by Now_N_Forever »

i sure don't have one...
Now_N_Forever's CLUBBOX
GOLD CLUBBOX - SO COME ON IN AND DOWNLOAD LIKE CRAZY AS THERE ARE 100+ GB WORTH OF FILES!

Cr: shai
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Post by Liddo Annie »

I don't see the point o_____0' I mean, this is like an ipod thing.

buy an ipod x generation, new one comes out abandon that and get ipod y generation
DoRkiSH_AzN_bOiii916

Post by DoRkiSH_AzN_bOiii916 »

well, I also have an iPOD too, but I gave it to my cuzzin cuz I use my PSP more. Plus, the PSP plays Music, Movies, you can download your own footage dat you recorded your self, you can go online wif it. send pictures from your PSP to your other friends that have one, or email them a pic. and dont forget, it plays video games...I dont know, but to me that sounds a lot better then an iPOD, then again, I am a dork. LoL
Liddo Annie
The litto Kiddo~

Post by Liddo Annie »

pshh Cell phones can do that too. You just gotta go to Hong Kong and get them x]