A tower or AIO

Need help in the world of technology? Here is the section for you, or talk about your favourite tech related topic, or what is new in the world of tech here.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: A tower or AIO

Post by froggyboy604 »

The power cord and Ethernet cord on desktop computers can be very long, so they usually can move with the computer screen while it is rotating as long as the cable is not tangled. But, someone's hand may accidentally pull them out if their hand got tangled in the cables by accident.

There are some all-in-ones which are giant removable tablets with a large battery which have a battery which let you use it as a giant Windows or Android tablet when it is undocked from the stand, keyboard, and mouse. These giant tablets will just stop charging, and use Wi-Fi when it is not connected to the charging, ethernet, keyboard, and mouse dock.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

In my old place, I kind of stretched my wires pretty thin to the point you couldn't pull them any further. This is kind of why people like wireless.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

A lot of People usually buy the cheapest cable, or use the cheap short cable which come with their device, so having to plug and unplug stuff can be harder because the cable can't move easily.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I think you can get away with a cheap Ethernet cable but you don't want to go cheap on the power cable.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I agree, you can usually cheap out on Ethernet cables for most people's home.

Most people use the power cable which come with their PC, and it is usually good enough. But, sometimes computer makers are cheap, and may give you a short power cable, or a power cable which is not as durable as buying a 3rd-party cable at a store.