Will you still use intel?

Need help in the world of technology? Here is the section for you, or talk about your favourite tech related topic, or what is new in the world of tech here.
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Re: Will you still use intel?

Post by froggyboy604 »

I think Lenovo maybe supported by the Chinese government which has a lot of money. Lenovo may pay less taxes in China, and possibly get big loans of money from China. The Chinese government may make a deal with other governments, so Chinese companies pay less taxes in other countries when selling stuff in other countries.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

well I do sell their laptops at work and I do say they do seem pretty high quality.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I read comments on blogs that Lenovo laptops are pretty high quality. I think they may still be IBM laptop design which is also high quality. I seen some old IBM computers, and they seem well made.

Most of the banks, and computers in government buildings like hospitals and banks use Lenovo desktop computers, monitors, mouse, keyboards, and laptops.

Lenovo computers look more basic, and may not have as many features as a computer made by HP and Dell, but Lenovo computers seem to be more high quality than other laptops which has recalls because of fire hazards from the battery overheating, or power cord and adapter failing.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

I know lenovo invests in a matte finish screen so you don't get a glossy glare on your screen which is rather nice.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

It sounds like a nice screen for people who use their laptop a lot in bright rooms.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

it kind of is, wouldn't mind making that my next screen because I can always see myself in my laptop screen.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Seeing yourself in a laptop screen is annoying. Seeing the reflection is worse in places with lots of lights, big windows, and no curtains.