Online Car Purchase From Japan!!! What do you think!!??

Something on your mind, or having a bad day? Talk about anything in here.
KindaichiShota

Re: Online Car Purchase From Japan!!! What do you think!!??

Post by KindaichiShota »

Thats will help and I will try to check the car which I will buy for my wife.
If you guys have more suggestion then please inform me.
I will be very glad to hear from you.

:-D :-D :-D
"Hello brothers and sisters, I am Kindaichi Shota, Shota for short. I was born in Japanese, the city of sunrise and automobile, in 1985.My hobbies are traveling and singing.I also love black coffee and automobile. After 5 years in automobile industry field, I joined Car From Japan as a international sale in 2014.

About CarFromJapan:

Car From Japan is an online Platform to buy and import Japanese used cars. Established in 2014, Car From Japan is considered as one of the fastest growing Used Vehicle Platform in Japan. In our website, customers from all over the world can find and buy good quality cars and machineries directly from Japan, ready to be exported to any port in the world.
ask@carfromjapan.com
https://carfromjapan.com/"
froggyboy604
Anime music gaming Fanatic

Post by froggyboy604 »

Skeithex wrote: the repairs wouldn't be an issue since if you're a classic car person like Tim Allan or Jay Leno or Jerry Senifeld then you know how to fix them.
I agree most people like Tim Allen, Jay Leno, or Jerry Sienfield won't have an issue finding someone to fix the cars in their collections, and can afford the repair bills. Most older classic cars can be more easily repaired because they don't have as many high tech parts on them like airbags, onboard computer for controlling things like the stereo, automatic heating and air conditioning, and running the DVD player in some newer family cars. Some very old classic cars may not have basic features like a metal roof, heater, reclining seats, turn signals, and wipers, and it is possible to rebuild parts like the wheels and fix rust spots with cheaper tools from a home repair store.

I bet, celebrity classic cars driven by Jay Leno and other big stars with good reputations are worth more over time since very few cars are driven by Celebrities.
KindaichiShota wrote:Thats will help and I will try to check the car which I will buy for my wife.

I recommend buying a used car with a warranty because car repairs can be very expensive if you need to pay for it yourself.
KindaichiShota

Post by KindaichiShota »

froggyboy604 wrote:
Skeithex wrote: the repairs wouldn't be an issue since if you're a classic car person like Tim Allan or Jay Leno or Jerry Senifeld then you know how to fix them.
I agree most people like Tim Allen, Jay Leno, or Jerry Sienfield won't have an issue finding someone to fix the cars in their collections, and can afford the repair bills. Most older classic cars can be more easily repaired because they don't have as many high tech parts on them like airbags, onboard computer for controlling things like the stereo, automatic heating and air conditioning, and running the DVD player in some newer family cars. Some very old classic cars may not have basic features like a metal roof, heater, reclining seats, turn signals, and wipers, and it is possible to rebuild parts like the wheels and fix rust spots with cheaper tools from a home repair store.

I bet, celebrity classic cars driven by Jay Leno and other big stars with good reputations are worth more over time since very few cars are driven by Celebrities.
KindaichiShota wrote:Thats will help and I will try to check the car which I will buy for my wife.

I recommend buying a used car with a warranty because car repairs can be very expensive if you need to pay for it yourself.

You shared nice things.
But buying used car with warranty might be hard to get. I may get guarantee of my payment but not the car.
Before the purchase I can have the inspection sheet only which can indicate the current condition of the car and based on that I have to take the decision.
These things are very easy and also hard on the other way. Because sometime you might get bad condition car.
Its better before sending money we can ensure the car condition first.

What do you think on that?
"Hello brothers and sisters, I am Kindaichi Shota, Shota for short. I was born in Japanese, the city of sunrise and automobile, in 1985.My hobbies are traveling and singing.I also love black coffee and automobile. After 5 years in automobile industry field, I joined Car From Japan as a international sale in 2014.

About CarFromJapan:

Car From Japan is an online Platform to buy and import Japanese used cars. Established in 2014, Car From Japan is considered as one of the fastest growing Used Vehicle Platform in Japan. In our website, customers from all over the world can find and buy good quality cars and machineries directly from Japan, ready to be exported to any port in the world.
ask@carfromjapan.com
https://carfromjapan.com/"
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

I agree knowing the condition of the car with an inspection sheet is important before paying.
Skeithex
Has no home to go to

Post by Skeithex »

even still a sheet might not tell you everything, which is why always test drive it be fully committing.
froggyboy604

Post by froggyboy604 »

Maybe a video of the car driving on the street, and also a video of the engine running under normal driving speeds can be useful. It may save some time with not test driving cars which have bad car sounds like squeaking, knocking, and clunking. Plus, you see if the car is fast enough for highway driving where you need to pass fast moving trucks and buses, and not drive by their side which is more dangerous.